Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    An app that can interface with Google Tasks as an alternative to using the mobile web site for it.
    I was playing with Android phones at At&t today and saw a cool app. It was called Battery Usage (or something like that). When you clicked it, it showed the processes that used your battery. On this one, with a 4.3 screen, it used 83%. Media indexer was about 3%. Pretty cool
    an app to close all apps
    An app that lets you load webpages within exhibition mode, so that you can play flash-based media without it stopping unless you turn off the screen yourself or go out of exhibition mode.
  5. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    A CFL and LED bulb to incandescent wattage converter. Simple, no competition in the app cat that I can see.
    A simple music player for kids, something like Kid's Player for iOS ( The Soulmen | We Got It! › Kids’Player )
  7. mk3
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    How about an app that shows Playstation network status? Should be a simple one to start with and currently doesn't exist. With all the recent PSN up/down activity it should get some download interest.
    Feedback & Feature Requests | Palm USA

"Abracadabra Holmes"
    -Cal Naughton, Jr.
    I have an app idea that will lead to many other apps the apps are needed by students and will need to be bought yearly can U please contact me and we can discuss <email removed by mods - please use PM if interested>
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 03/28/2013 at 09:23 AM.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12