Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes
    i mean really, why bash someone who whether it is true or not is trying to so something cool. if it is a fake then no harm, if he is legit then lets lay off and let him work. what a better way to get someone to stop wanting to work with webos. so i for one am looking forward to this if its true, its a cool idea. keep up the good work, and if this is a sham well oh well. thanks anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by graffix31 View Post
    i mean really, why bash someone who whether it is true or not is trying to so something cool. if it is a fake then no harm, if he is legit then lets lay off and let him work. what a better way to get someone to stop wanting to work with webos.
    This recently occurred with another developer and the webos community's loss.
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
    Global Posts
    310 Global Posts
    My $0.01 worth on this. Many of us do tech projects like this 'because we can' -- the way I see it: what does TravisAntonio have to gain by pushing a hoax (it's not like he's asking for $$ or anything for that matter).

Would I want Windows 95, XP, etc.. on my Pre HW? No. Is it cool that somebody is able to do it == Yes! (in my opinion)

I'm looking forward to the Video feed when it's available. If for nothing else, simply to keep my inner-geek happy!

---> I wonder if the gesture area could be used as a means to issue left-click/right-clicks?
    Palm History: Sony Clie T615C --> T|X --> Pre+ --> Pre3 Aspirations -->
    This is very impressive, please keep it up! I'm looking forward to your progress!
    the OP clearly stated in a post it's a Card not a dual boot and it uses a virtual HD no partition.
  6.    #66  
    Quote Originally Posted by abegee View Post
    the OP clearly stated in a post it's a Card not a dual boot and it uses a virtual HD no partition.
    Don't be too hasty it uses both disks. Virtual and Pre's disk.
    -Travis Antonio
    Trakyng Games

Devices:
    -Motorola Atrix 4G (1.5 Ghz) (CM7 Neutrino) (Tegra Hack H^LLA POWERFUL)
    -Palm Pre Plus *DEAD*
    -Palm Pre Plus (Mom).

Never forget to say Thanks, God bless you all.
  7.    #67  
    Quote Originally Posted by graffix31 View Post
    i mean really, why bash someone who whether it is true or not is trying to so something cool. if it is a fake then no harm, if he is legit then lets lay off and let him work. what a better way to get someone to stop wanting to work with webos. so i for one am looking forward to this if its true, its a cool idea. keep up the good work, and if this is a sham well oh well. thanks anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by cmahy View Post
    My $0.01 worth on this. Many of us do tech projects like this 'because we can' -- the way I see it: what does TravisAntonio have to gain by pushing a hoax (it's not like he's asking for $$ or anything for that matter).

Would I want Windows 95, XP, etc.. on my Pre HW? No. Is it cool that somebody is able to do it == Yes! (in my opinion)

I'm looking forward to the Video feed when it's available. If for nothing else, simply to keep my inner-geek happy!

---> I wonder if the gesture area could be used as a means to issue left-click/right-clicks?
    Quote Originally Posted by DaDueler View Post
    This is very impressive, please keep it up! I'm looking forward to your progress!
    Very thanks to all.
    -Travis Antonio
    Trakyng Games

Devices:
    -Palm Pre Plus *DEAD*
    -Palm Pre Plus (Mom).

8.    #68  
    Quote Originally Posted by cmahy View Post

Exactly as you said i'm not asking for money this is free for all

And about Clicks right and left they're in use on the touch will explain soon how to use it.

Thaanks.
    -Travis Antonio
    Trakyng Games

Devices:
    -Palm Pre Plus *DEAD*
    -Palm Pre Plus (Mom).

Quote Originally Posted by TravisAntonio View Post
    Exactly as you said i'm not asking for money this is free for all

And about Clicks right and left they're in use on the touch will explain soon how to use it.

Thaanks.
    thanks travis I hope things work out for you, are you using Bochs?
  10.    #70  
    Quote Originally Posted by abegee View Post
    thanks travis I hope things work out for you, are you using Bochs?
    Bochs is dead one for me :-/

And you're welcome.
    -Travis Antonio
    Trakyng Games

Devices:
    -Palm Pre Plus *DEAD*
    -Palm Pre Plus (Mom).

Like I said, I'm skeptical. I've seen this kind of claim on these board before. When I see it on video, that's step one towards convincing me. When the code is released... there you go. But if this is real, my hat's off to you, sir.
    Twitter: dullgeek
  12.    #72  
    Good news, i'ma put the video today, got a new video camera. LOL:
    -Travis Antonio
    Trakyng Games

Devices:
    -Palm Pre Plus *DEAD*
    -Palm Pre Plus (Mom).

Global Posts
    541 Global Posts
    I'm looking forward to the video. Should be funny (and technically impressive!)
    I'm looking forward to the video.
    Nah, the book is always better :P
    My published and impending WebOS apps -
    Quote Originally Posted by TravisAntonio View Post
    Bochs is dead one for me :-/

And you're welcome.
    are you going to post instructions?
    hey guys, I got webOS running on my HTC Hero!!!

I dont have a camera but Ill post a picture of it tomorrow. the how to will follow shortly after that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garage91 View Post
    hey guys, I got webOS running on my HTC Hero!!!

I dont have a camera but Ill post a picture of it tomorrow. the how to will follow shortly after that.
    Hey guys, I go around forums and troll threads that I don't care one ounce about, and add nothing to the discussion, especially threads about really cool things that a teenager from the Dominican Republic is doing by himself.

Also, he posted pics in the first post of the thread. -.-
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

this project is awesome. good luck with everything.

also, who cares about licensing? its not like he's going to resell it. its just a fun tech project. lay off the dude about the licensing nonsense.
    Quote Originally Posted by fxspec06 View Post
    Hey guys, I go around forums and troll threads that I don't care one ounce about, and add nothing to the discussion, especially threads about really cool things that a teenager from the Dominican Republic is doing by himself.

Also, he posted pics in the first post of the thread. -.-
    so did the guy that 'ported' webOS over to the hero.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garage91 View Post
    so did the guy that 'ported' webOS over to the hero.
    Porting WebOS to the Hero is a monumental task. Getting Windows to run in an emulator in a WebOS card is an impressive task, but much easier than trying to get WebOS to run on Android hardware.

WebOS on the Hero involves multiple variables and zero constants

Windows on WebOS involves little variables and at least one constant

Two different things. Also Travis already got it working on PSP..
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast