1.    #1  
    Hello folks!. I'm new on this forum and new on the WebOS world, i'm going to get a Palm Pre Plus this Tuesday or Wednesday, and i'm going to start to work to put Windows 95/98/SE and maybe Micro Windows XP.

My palm is AT&T locked but I don't live in USA, I spent all my money already and I don't have enough to buy a Unlock code and I want to unlock it before start to work!, can someone help me with it?, I will really thank it and God will see it.

After someone help me with my unlock code when I get my Palm Pre plus I'm going to start so fast!. For some person this project will be useless but for others is fine.

Sorry for all the issues caused and thanks and God bless you all!.
    Quote Originally Posted by trakyng View Post
    Hello folks!. I'm new on this forum and new on the WebOS world, i'm going to get a Palm Pre Plus this Tuesday or Wednesday, and i'm going to start to work to put Windows 95/98/SE and maybe Micro Windows XP.

My palm is AT&T locked but I don't live in USA, I spent all my money already and I don't have enough to buy a Unlock code and I want to unlock it before start to work!, can someone help me with it?, I will really thank it and God will see it.

After someone help me with my unlock code when I get my Palm Pre plus I'm going to start so fast!. For some person this project will be useless but for others is fine.

Sorry for all the issues caused and thanks and God bless you all!.
    Windows on the Pre.... using dosbox, I presume...

Or are you trying to do a completely new kernel, drivers, etc?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
  3.    #3  
    DOSBOX for Windows with no NT 4.0 and Bosch for NT 4.0 up
    Quote Originally Posted by trakyng View Post
    DOSBOX for Windows with no NT 4.0 and Bosch for NT 4.0 up
    It's BOCHS, but Nice, good luck with that!
    Att will give you the unlock code free of charge

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Att will give you the unlock code free of charge

[i]-- Sent from my Palm Pre using [
    There's a big problem, I'm not in USA I'll get my palm pre plus in my country, so I can't call AT&T services, so that's a big problem and I won't use Dev mode before unlock it.