Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by Rambo View Post
    Again, no excuse for fragmentation. HP need a plan from day one, not making it up as they go along. I'm pretty sure Palm is not the first company that HP absorbed, they should be better at it by this point.

No Excuse for leaving Developers & Customers twisting in the wind for 6 months. It will be hard to get Users without Developers (apps). Equally it will be hard to get Developers without Users. Sorry for Ramboing, but at this point there is all that is left.

Keep drinking the Richard Kerris Cool-aid Bluenote.
    I might have a broader perspective on what it takes to innovate and execute given the fact that 4 out of 5 businesses fail. But whatever, Dude. I hope you have a good day.
    Same to you! WebOS on life support is not your fault, at least there are still a few people who care.
    Quote Originally Posted by stung View Post
    This is ridiculous. I love me some hypotheticals too. Can I play?

McDonald's could give studios more money for first-run titles since they're not primarily focused on the film industry as well. You should be able to order a movie to go along with your big mac. They have enormous scale and serve billions and billions.
    RedBox started in McDonald's .... Been a while since I've been in the industry, but that was their primary business model to start (when there were still brick and mortar video rentals all over).
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  4.    #84  
    Hope the SWAT team worked well on Netflix, Kindle apps. Would love to see them when TO release, otherwise it would be kind of sad, really sad.
    If this helped you hit thanks.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345