1.    #1  
    This is the first app I have ever done so don't be too mean :P. I know I need to fix the z from internals. Working on it (college takes up a lot of your time, since I'm a biochem major) but let me know what you think and what I need to change/fix! http://developer.palm.com/appredirect/?packageid=com.connexcoding.savepalm
    LOL.

Is HP really considering letting go of the Palm name? While its presence has been much weaker in recent years, it's still a name that is ingrained into anyone that has ever used an organiser of any sort.

HP need to let potential customers know that Palm is still around and is more than just an organiser nowadays, and that it moves with the times.

I don't know about other countries, but in the UK, HP/Palm advertising is somewhere around the zero mark. I don't think I've ever seen any ads of any sort that push the Palm brand.

Nice app BTW, not sure it will help in the grand scheme of things, but maybe someone on high will see it
  3.    #3  
    Figured it can't hurt. I made it to experiment with Ares and try to figure it out. :P
  4.    #4  
    I know more people "support" this and I had a guy give it 0 stars. If you downloaded it please help me bring my ratings back up!
    just did
  6.    #6  
    thanks!