Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes
    i had an issue installing it. it would just hang and not do anything. i'm gonna see if its something i am doing wrong later.
    after install, wait a few minutes and do a full restart k
    i cant seem to get it to install. i'm gonna try connecting it to my computer then and try that.
    when i try to install using quick install i get this error?

how much memory do you have left of your 8megs?
    i got it to install. Idk what that was all about but its fine now.
  7.    #147  
    That was probably caused by me accidentally uploading the ipk with the windows executable still in it. When I do my testing I compile for both the Pre and for my test machine. The executable for windows is like 25megs at this point, so it can cause problems if you try and install an ipk with it in it. Most of the time I make sure to delete it, but there was like an hour when the posted ipk had it in it, and you must have downloaded that version.
    ah, gotcha. weird. lol.
    havent had a lot of time to play with it. i had finals and such.

things i notice:

-sometimes when i click play all, it goes to the playing screen but does nothing. (re-ran indexer and it seemed to fix this)

-some song names and information is longer then the top of the screen and runs off the top right of the app. able to make it scroll instead?

-overall somewhat sluggish when hitting buttons like next ect

-sometimes becomes unresponsive. have to close and reopen to work again

-the cancel button within the EQ section is kinda funny. if the settings are saved, you open that menu, then click cancel, instead of it leaving them normal, it resets them or does something weird to the effect of the music.

-changing from gapless playback to crossfade does not seem to be saved when clicking apply

-when on crossfase and you click the next song button, it had a weird effect where it fast forwarded really fast through the current song then blended into the next song. (only happened once, couldn't get it to happen again)

-when in the playlist view, and you select songs, then go to scroll down, the songs that you selected are stuck on the screen

-when changing the volume, it sometimes highlights the whole screen

here are just some little things i notice with a quick run through. if you need clarification on anything let me know.
  10.    #150  
    Thanks Black, we have been working hard to make the program more responsive and stable. I am posting what I consider to be the pre-Beta. Song transition is still proving a bit difficult, so holding off until the second Beta for that, and filters are not yet implemented on this beta, but you should find it much more responsive and stable (or at least able to recover from problem). The idea is try and get it into Beta state this weekend. I am updating the developer build to the pre-beta, so please try that one.
  11.    #151  
    Also, if anyone using this app has experience doing real DJing (with two turntables and equipment and everything) please PM me, we could use a bit of advice for an enhancement to the TouchPad version we are working on.
    Quote Originally Posted by nyuepik View Post
    Thanks Black, we have been working hard to make the program more responsive and stable. I am posting what I consider to be the pre-Beta. Song transition is still proving a bit difficult, so holding off until the second Beta for that, and filters are not yet implemented on this beta, but you should find it much more responsive and stable (or at least able to recover from problem). The idea is try and get it into Beta state this weekend. I am updating the developer build to the pre-beta, so please try that one.
    Also, if anyone using this app has experience doing real DJing (with two turntables and equipment and everything) please PM me, we could use a bit of advice for an enhancement to the TouchPad version we are working on.
    If you already have Audiophile installed, please un-install it and do a full reboot before installing the new Beta. thanks.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

ok awesome. that sounds good. i'll download the new one and give it a try.

actually, i've done a few years of DJ'ing. my buddy owned all the equipment and we would DJ all kinds of different events. he did most of the DJ'ing but i know how to do some basic mixing and fading ect.

What did you need help with? I'm not sure I'll be able to help but i may.
    Last edited by blackfireball5; 05/21/2011 at 03:13 PM.
  14.    #154  
    Black - Sent you a PM.
    replied.
  16.    #156  
    Well, just got Audiophile published on the app catalog. If you can, please show it a little star love, or at least a positive comment or two.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

doing both now.
    Works on a veer. Amazing app I've been waiting for something like this for a long time on webOS
    check my webos facebook group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=129304747081175

help me reach my goal to be the first non celebrity on twitter with 1 million followers http://www.twitter.com/darkproteus66

LONG LIVE HOMEBREW!!!
  20.    #160  
    Dark,

Could you post a screen shot. I will update the market to open it up for the veer once I am sure that the interface is usable.

Thanks.
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast