Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes
    OK here is an update on whats going on
    nyuepik (aka Josh) has been working very intensive on WebOS Audiophile Player and should have a developer build for us to play with very, very soon.

we would like to thank all of you for you're nice and kind words and hope you like all the hard work that has been put into WebOS Audiophile Player.
    Last edited by warlord9159; 04/12/2011 at 04:32 PM.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

nice! I've been checking this thread daily waiting for a post to pop up and make my day.

keep up the good work guys! cant wait to get the latest version.
  3.    #103  
    Posting the update now. Check the front thread in about 20 minutes.
    nice! Been using the new dev build for a day and have a couple things to say.

it feels much more solid in may areas. I like the color schemes. I like the changed bass and treble settings. I like that the back slide goes to the player while music is playing.

few issues: I can't click any option on the main menu except for 'file'. The app no longer does indexing on first start. The volume bar shows no indication of where the volume is at, though its functional, it takes guessing.
    Next build will fix a lot of your problems k

ok cool.
    Can I install this on AT&T Pre Plus upgraded to 2.1 ??? (Device info still say 1.4.5)
  8.    #108  
    Black:

I think the volume issue has been fixed. I will fix the top thread, but the developer build is being updated every night, so when did you last download it?

Minori:

Yeah, it will work on any phone that is running 2.1 or higher.
    ya, volume bar is fixed, just noticed. But warlords gear button to change colors doesn't work. I get that its constantly being worked on. i'm just reporting stuff I see.

I guess I'll stop since many of the things you know about. Lol. Let me know if you want me to report and test it. I don't want to bother you with stuff you already know about. Lol
  10.    #110  
    Nah, I actually almost missed the vol control, so please keep posting stuff. The option problem is now fixed.
    ok, I'll continue to throw my input in every day or so.

EDIT:

2 large functions i think would be good to work on would be getting the main menu fully functional (play all specifically) and also when you go to file the "Add all to playlist" doesn't work.

thanks for all your hard work bud.
    Last edited by blackfireball5; 04/15/2011 at 01:40 AM.
  12.    #112  
    Just posted the newest version. It has a lot of fixes, but the most important is that the indexer was rewritten and should now work for more people.
    Quote Originally Posted by nyuepik View Post
    Just posted the newest version. It has a lot of fixes, but the most important is that the indexer was rewritten and should now work for more people.
    Just installed 0.0.9 and the indexer is working just fine. ty

I was having big indexer problems (we were corresponding via email) and 0.0.9 installed and indexed for me just fine! Well done!
  15.    #115  
    Psycho:

Glad to hear, I was worried you had gotten impatient and moved on, or that this wouldn't fix the problem.

Everyone:

I am looking to move this to beta status, so please let me know if you find any bugs.
    Sorry if any of this has been posted. Haven't been keeping up with the thread.

Dunno if this is just me, but when I tap Artist in the main menu it shows a list of albums and when I tap Album it shows me artists.

If I use the scrubber bar it skips to the appropriate part of the song but the time freezes at wherever I scrubbed from.

Not really a bug but I can add things to playlist... but where is the playlist?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychonaut View Post
    Sorry if any of this has been posted. Haven't been keeping up with the thread.

Dunno if this is just me, but when I tap Artist in the main menu it shows a list of albums and when I tap Album it shows me artists.

If I use the scrubber bar it skips to the appropriate part of the song but the time freezes at wherever I scrubbed from.

Not really a bug but I can add things to playlist... but where is the playlist?!
    Workin' fine with that for me.
    He's working on the scrubber fix now and with the beta coming out in a few, this should be fixed

you know after looking more at what you stated, it is mixed up.

I had to look more down the list but you are correct.
  19.    #119  
    Seems I swapped the variable names in the code at one point, which is causing the album/artist problem. The issue is fixed, but it requires rerunning the indexer, which I am still working on, and until that is working I can't release the code.

The scrubber problem has been fixed as well and will be in the next daily along with the album/artist fix and being able to manually rerun the indexer.

As for the playlist, yeah, I guess I need to implement that.
  20.    #120  
    Anyone who had the issue with Album and Artist being swapped should update to the newest developer build and select the option to rerun the indexer from the menu screen.