Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13181920212223
Like Tree13Likes
    Does this version of Audiophile have trouble playing wma music files that are variable bitrate? I have wma music ripped off my CDs and recorded off my vynals in variable bitrate format that play great on AudiophileHD but half way through stop playing and I can't restart it. I had an old Creative Labs mp3 player that did the same thing and I had to replace it with a new one that handled varible bitrate.
  2.    #442  
    Luke:

It should be handling the files, but I have found wma support to be a bit flakey at times. PMing you for more follow-up.
    Version 0.1.9 doesn't work on webos 2.1
    Zire 72 -> T|3 -> T|E -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680 -> Pre -> Pre 2
  4.    #444  
    No, I will try to get a phone version out soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by nyuepik View Post
    No, I will try to get a phone version out soon.
    Hello. Is there any progress with phone version, please?
    Both the Free version and the Pro version of this app are useless after the 3.0.4 OTA update.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    Global Posts
    444 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay View Post
    Both the Free version and the Pro version of this app are useless after the 3.0.4 OTA update.

Are you sure? It has been working fine for me. (Pro version)
    Sprint Treo 650 --> Sprint Treo 700p --> Sprint Centro --> Sprint Pre- --> AT&T Veer/ Pre 2/ Pre 3, Touchpad
    Quote Originally Posted by jc-Treo View Post
    Are you sure? It has been working fine for me. (Pro version)
    I have AudiophileHD Pro for touchpad and I cannot access the drop down options menu in the top left. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app, but no luck.

When I click on one of the option in the horizontal box to the left of the turntable (Play All, Search, Album...etc), they bring up a box which I cannot close with the "X" button.

The only way to get it out of the way is to swipe up the box, which closes the app.

I am able to navigate to a song and play it however.
    Global Posts
    444 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gergev View Post
    I have AudiophileHD Pro for touchpad and I cannot access the drop down options menu in the top left. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app, but no luck.

When I click on one of the option in the horizontal box to the left of the turntable (Play All, Search, Album...etc), they bring up a box which I cannot close with the "X" button.

The only way to get it out of the way is to swipe up the box, which closes the app.

I am able to navigate to a song and play it however.
    Hmm.. Just checked and the drop down in the upper left does not work for me either, but I am not sure I ever used it. (What options did it give?)

However, the options in the left box all seem to work for me, and I can close them by hitting the x in the circle at the upper right of each box.
    Sprint Treo 650 --> Sprint Treo 700p --> Sprint Centro --> Sprint Pre- --> AT&T Veer/ Pre 2/ Pre 3, Touchpad
  10.    #450  
    Just wanted to update everyone since I have been pretty quite as of late.

Given everything that has been happening to webOS, I made the (very hard) decision to end development and move on from developing for the platform. However, I do plan to port Audiophile over to Android. One benefit of that for the community is that I can use the same back end code base, so the occasional improvement should still make it to the webOS version.

I will take a look at what may have broke with 3.0.4 and see if there is a quick fix. Also, the phone version has been sitting at 90% done now for a while. I don't think it will ever make it to 100%, but I will try and get it together enough so that it can at least make it to market, even if just in a flawed (and free) form.

I know it sucks, but it was just becoming way too much of a time sink to justify. Also, the code is open source, and the plugin has already been used by the developer of AmpacheXL, so if anyone wants to incorporate it into their code, I will be more than happy to walk you through it.
    First of all, congrats for a great mp3 media apps. this is by far the best app I had for mp3 on webos.
    I have Audiophile installed on my Pre2 and i consistently having the apps to play only 4-5 songs and then stopped totally. I could forward to another song and then it will just play that song & stop, instead of continuing. I have uninstalled 7 reinstalled a couple of times but still have the same issue.
  12.    #452  
    The phone version is from a pretty old code base and is pretty buggy. Hopefully I will have an update within a few weeks that brings the TouchPad code base to the phone version.
    For whatever it's worth, I'd love to see a Pre3 compatible version of this app.
    I'm running an AT&T Pre3 running WebOS 2.2.3 on T-Mobile.

I understand your decision to quit, but if Meg Whitman makes the right choice and either pick WebOS development back up or (gasp!) open-sources the OS I would hope that you'd come back to continue to develop this app for the WebOS community. And why not charge for it? I'd pay for a truly full featured audio player if it was rock solid, with wide codec support and had a responsive UI.
    +1 for phones version (and in particular, Veer one). Also, i may test on Veer, if needed.
    Update fixes options and buttons work. I really like this app.

You can use AudiophileHD to browse folders from network shares with enyo drive mapper 'network drives' app. It not only plays music, but you can drag and drop folders to its playlist.
    Something I can't do with any other app I've tried so far.

A way to save playlists would be awesome.
    Last edited by gergev; 12/06/2011 at 09:04 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Davide-NYC View Post
    For whatever it's worth, I'd love to see a Pre3 compatible version of this app.
    I'm running an AT&T Pre3 running WebOS 2.2.3 on T-Mobile.

I understand your decision to quit, but if Meg Whitman makes the right choice and either pick WebOS development back up or (gasp!) open-sources the OS I would hope that you'd come back to continue to develop this app for the WebOS community. And why not charge for it? I'd pay for a truly full featured audio player if it was rock solid, with wide codec support and had a responsive UI.
    I know I'm quoting myself here, but Meg Whitman did in fact open source (or promise to open source) WebOS.

Being that I was right (clairvoyant?) I reiterate my thesis that a Pre2/Pre3 compatible version of this app would sell.
    jc-Treo likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Davide-NYC View Post
    I know I'm quoting myself here, but Meg Whitman did in fact open source (or promise to open source) WebOS.

Being that I was right (clairvoyant?) I reiterate my thesis that a Pre2/Pre3 compatible version of this app would sell.
    indeed
    so umm...where is the phone version? My Pre3 is begging for it!
    Would have loved to see the App on my Pre3
    Open Source.
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13181920212223