Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111617181920212223 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    It take forever to load up, I only have 5gb music. Is this normal?
  2.    #402  
    K_ozz:

TouchPad version or phone version? Are you using the most recent release? It shouldn't take more than 10 seconds. If it's not loading by then, the program has crashed. If you are using the TouchPad version, you can change the options to only use the built in webOS indexer which should fix any problems.
    On the TouchPad version - is there anyway to add the search results into a playlist in one go? if i tap on one track from the results it puts it in the playlist but i want all the tracks in my search results to go in the playlist - could we have a button for it if it isn't a current option? obviously if it is already possible please point me to it
    thanks.

Alternately - an option to add to playlist from the "play directory" rather than replacing the current playlist.

My music is structured in folders by artist and then album.
    Last edited by msdavies; 09/01/2011 at 06:42 PM.
    ___
    My Palm PDA history: m130 > Tungsten T > Tungsten T|X > Pre 2 > HP Pre 3 (unlocked)
    My Mobile history: Nokia 5146 > 3110 > Samsung D900 > N73 > Nokia 6300 > Pre 2 (convergence!) > HP Pre 3
    My Tablet history: HP TouchPad 32Gb (model A - 1st gen)
  4.    #404  
    You can long press and drag any file, including the search results, to the playlist. However, there is not currently a way to add all search results to the playlist. I am not sure if it makes sense to add that to the search pane, but it does make sense to add to the title pane.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    I downloaded 0.1.9 on the previous page, but uninstalled it and tried to download it again, and its not downloading now.
  6.    #406  
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8094086/com...._0.1.9_all.ipk

That is the latest. The links have been getting messed up for some reason.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Thanks!
  8.    #408  
    k_ozz:

Were you able to get it to run, and with a decent start-up time?
    I downloaded the pro version today and it seems it's missing some of the features in the free version. It doesn't give me the option to load an album by track order. That's the main one that's bugging me. Am I missing something?
    PSN: StuntmanMark
    Twitter: @StuntmanMark

The Name: http://is.gd/nxnbhK
  10.    #410  
    You are correct about the feature issue. Unfortunately, we are updating the app faster than the review team can handle (it doesn't help that the automated screening keeps flagging Audiophile for using improper libraries even though its not), so the version that gets linked to from here is always going to be more feature rich than what is on the market. However, we do this for the community, so check your pm.
    Quote Originally Posted by nyuepik View Post
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8094086/com...._0.1.9_all.ipk

That is the latest. The links have been getting messed up for some reason.
    Downloaded fine thru Preware, thanks!
    You are correct about the feature issue. Unfortunately, we are updating the app faster than the review team can handle (it doesn't help that the automated screening keeps flagging Audiophile for using improper libraries even though its not), so the version that gets linked to from here is always going to be more feature rich than what is on the market. However, we do this for the community, so check your pm.
    Thank you!

Edit: I just got of my lazy *** and gave both versions 5 star reviews.
    Last edited by StuntmanMark; 09/03/2011 at 12:44 AM.
    PSN: StuntmanMark
    Twitter: @StuntmanMark

The Name: http://is.gd/nxnbhK
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    After that, Warlord and I plan to focus on fixing up the phone version, with an emphasis on the Veer, since that phone will have the longest life left in it.
    Hey Thank you for that.
    If ogg plays as well as the mp3s do I will buy the Donate version. At the moment oggs don't play at all on my Veer!
  14.    #414  
    MDDLMN:

It is on our radar. The issue is that HP kinda surprised us with the latest giveaway, and there are just so many bugs to squash. Almost there.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    yes, and no.

It was working and today I it would not load, I got a screen that suggested un-installing and rebooting, then re-install, now it jut sirs on the main screen with the little record moving or a min, and then freezing and then I cant do anything on my TP, I have to force restart at that point
  16.    #416  
    Quote Originally Posted by k_ozz View Post
    yes, and no.

It was working and today I it would not load, I got a screen that suggested un-installing and rebooting, then re-install, now it jut sirs on the main screen with the little record moving or a min, and then freezing and then I cant do anything on my TP, I have to force restart at that point
    Have you switched indexing type in the options menu to use the built in one? As soon as I get the new indexer into an alpha, I will send to you to test.
    can't get audiophile hd to run. It just sits there and spins "indexing" I can't get to any settings to change anything?

any suggestions? Uninstall and download again?

this was d/l Friday so it should be latest version.

Tia
    can't get audiophile hd to run. It just sits there and spins "indexing" I can't get to any settings to change anything?

any suggestions? Uninstall and download again?

this was d/l Friday so it should be latest version.

Tia

note... Removed and re.installed and all worked fine.
    Last edited by spiegels; 09/05/2011 at 12:41 PM. Reason: fixed issue
  19.    #419  
    Spiegels:

Yeah, there are some strange issues with hybrids and webOS. I keep trying to figure out how much of it is my fault and how much is just webOS. Generally seem to be getting to the more webOS than me part.
    Hi, I was wondering if Last.fm scrobbling is or will be supported at any point? Thanks! Sweet app, I need to go buy the Pro version....