1.    #1  
    I was wondering, How hard is it really to add a new language to WebOS for the Palm Pre Plus?

I have an AT&T Palm Pre Plus running webOS 2.1. I still have the 1.4.5 WebOS doctor that i downloaded from palm, and i decided to extract the java contents just out of curiosity.

It then poped into my head about where the language files are located. I found a couple of files in a spanish folder that looked like it might contain info. opened the file in notepad, and there was a simple translation of English to Spanish.

I was wondering, Is it really hard to add a language? Cant I take the spanish files and edit them/translate them to Portuguese? is it more complex than this, or more the fact that the files are scattered everywhere?

I'm trying to get Brazilian Portuguese on my Palm Pre Plus. :P

Thank you!
    we have both Chinese language patch for 1.4.5 and 2.0
    visit treo8 forum
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by vorber View Post
    we have both Chinese language patch for 1.4.5 and 2.0
    visit treo8 forum
    Is there only chinese? I cant register because i dont know chinese xD! and im looking for a Portuguese Language pack for my webOS 2 :X
    I'm getting this week a Palm Pixi Plus! I'm from Portugal and I am looking for a way to put the OS in Portuguese too! I'm willing to translate it my self, if it won't be really really hard.
    So, you managed to translate it yourself?