Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 35 of 35
  1. #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    With this line in the "json" file. when you go in to Exhibition Mode ands pick it to view, it will launch the app.
    Yea, I've been exploring. Looks like you need to add more to the app itself...
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  2. #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Yea, I've been exploring. Looks like you need to add more to the app itself...
    Yeppers
    Trying
    "touchstoneMode": "enabled",
    Again
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  3. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    Yeppers
    Trying
    "touchstoneMode": "enabled",
    Again
    Looks like you need to add a dock scene too.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  4. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Looks like you need to add a dock scene too.
    I'm going to try that after i get it to not launch the app.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Looks like you need to add a dock scene too.
    So where do you see this info?
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  6. #26  
    Looking at the 2.1 SDK documentation, it implies that "dockMode":true, is all that is required and that certainly worked for my own program, but has not worked for a number of others that I have tried. Maybe they aren't pure Mojo?
  7. #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    Looking at the 2.1 SDK documentation, it implies that "dockMode":true, is all that is required and that certainly worked for my own program, but has not worked for a number of others that I have tried. Maybe they aren't pure Mojo?
    What command will stop the app from launching in a new card?
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  8. #28  
    This is what I got but have not loaded it yet.

    function ClockTheme(settings) {
    //get the current theme and install it
    this.currentTheme = this.themes.getCurrentTheme();
    this.changeThemeProxy = this.changeThemeProxy.bind(this);
    this.changeThemeProxy(this.currentTheme.name);

    showScene: function(params) {
    var sceneParams = {
    settings: this.settings,
    themes: this.themes,
    }
    }
    },
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  9. #29  
    OK I set it up in the music player app and it loads in true Exhibition Mode



    Funny part is if you close Exhibition Mode with music player still enabled it keeps playing and the music player app is not loaded in a card lol
    Attached Images Attached Images
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  10. #30  
    Ok I set up Pandora and it dose the same thing.
    The only way I have found to stop it from playing is to pick a different app in Exhibition Mode
    Attached Files Attached Files
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  11. #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    Funny part is if you close Exhibition Mode with music player still enabled it keeps playing and the music player app is not loaded in a card lol
    That's the way it's supposed to work. As per the documentation from the SDK:
    When the device goes out of Exhibition mode, your app will continue to run in the background, just like a standard app that is "carded." It will continue to run indefinitely until requested to shutdown to free up memory. Your app will need to take this into account by going into a "background mode"--stop any running animations and either cease or decrease the frequency of periodic updates.
    Richard Neff

    My tutorials on WebOS development: Beyond 'Hello World!' | Getting Started - WebOS Development

    My apps: Percent Table | SierraPapa
  12. #32  
    I need to download the SDK
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  13. #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    I need to download the SDK
    Don't forget the documentation and sample apps, which are a separate download!
    Richard Neff

    My tutorials on WebOS development: Beyond 'Hello World!' | Getting Started - WebOS Development

    My apps: Percent Table | SierraPapa
  14. #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    ok this is the line that works now

    "dockMode":true,
    Yes, I added that line to one of my apps and had to do a luna restart, but the app indeed opens and runs like normal except that at the top I have the app name, time, signal strength and battery charging stuff on top of the app...

    Unknown_2011-21-03_142410.png

    I've debated adding the functionality in the past, but just never looked up exactly what is involved... I'm sure there is a function you can call at startup to display a special mode if you wanted a special exhibition mode, but yeah, just adding that one line to the json file makes the app run, for the most part *, as normal with all functionality.

    * see comment and screen shot above regarding the phone stuff superimposed over the app at the top.
  15. #35  
    try this

    this.controller.enableFullScreenMode(true);

    To drop below the header you'll have to move everything down however many pixels the top bar is. I think it is 28px
    edit yeppers it @ 28px

    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    Yes, I added that line to one of my apps and had to do a luna restart, but the app indeed opens and runs like normal except that at the top I have the app name, time, signal strength and battery charging stuff on top of the app...

    Unknown_2011-21-03_142410.png

    I've debated adding the functionality in the past, but just never looked up exactly what is involved... I'm sure there is a function you can call at startup to display a special mode if you wanted a special exhibition mode, but yeah, just adding that one line to the json file makes the app run, for the most part *, as normal with all functionality.

    * see comment and screen shot above regarding the phone stuff superimposed over the app at the top.
    Last edited by warlord9159; 03/21/2011 at 04:47 PM.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions