Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by robnhl View Post
    I'm hopeful that you will release a version to the Palm Webfeed that those of us running 2.1 on non-official devices can purchase it. Sadly, the App Catalog does not allow buying anything identified as 2.0 required.
    I've been aware of this restriction for a little while but hadn't given it much consideration. Provided there is no issue with dual-releasing to the web feed and app catalog, I can't see this being a problem.
    First off I am so looking forward to this app, I have missed this with WebOS. I do not require an active transfers or windows support, but am happy to build one to test with.

Seems to me you are in the right direction with features and limitations. Looking forward to the beta.
    Last edited by rwhiz8577; 03/25/2011 at 01:55 PM.
    IIIxe -> Handera 330 -> Tungsten C -> Treo 650 -> Centro -> Pre-, Pre2 & Touchpad 32

http://about.me/robert.whisler
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by semprance View Post
    I've been aware of this restriction for a little while but hadn't given it much consideration. Provided there is no issue with dual-releasing to the web feed and app catalog, I can't see this being a problem.
    If you look in the webfeeds, you'll see that Music Player (Remix) uses just such a strategy.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  4.    #24  
    In that case it will be released in the web feed as well as the app catalog :-)
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by semprance View Post
    In that case it will be released in the web feed as well as the app catalog :-)
    Excellent. Your app will almost close the loop on what I desire from my Pre Plus. Thanks for taking the time to develop it.
  6.    #26  
    Screenshots updated and new video added in first post. Enjoy :-)
    Looking good, and looking forward to the beta.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Any news from HP on the beta approval?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  9.    #29  
    Not yet. I believe they are having trouble with the submissions system at the moment. I'm working on getting my own beta feed running and I will post instructions on how to access it here once it is available.
  10.    #30  
    Check out Arthur Thornton's awesome preview of Simple FTP Client over at webOSroundup:

App Preview: Simple FTP Client | webOSroundup
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Well, deleted the beta to reinstall from the HP feed but, alas, it won't install on my 2.1 device due to my 1.4.5 profile. No more testing for me. Were you able to check out the FileZilla issue?
  12.    #32  
    Yes, I have done some initial testing and have a rough idea of the problem. It's not an easy fix - time consuming more than anything - but I'm working on something experimental that should provide support for Filezilla and a number of other server types.

I'll update your thread over at the beta forum once I have more information. I'll also post a link back here.
  13.    #33  
    OK Filezilla fix half-worked, working on the rest of the fix now. Beta update will appear in the next day or two. Thanks for your patience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12