1.    #1  
    I've been working on Screamager for the BB PlayBook as part of trying to get a free PlayBook in RIM's developer promotion.

I made a nice YouTube screencast of what it looks like on a tablet. A very similar TouchPad version will be coming out hopefully on TouchPad launch day if I can help it.

Let me know what you think!
    My shiny new TouchPad apps: Scientific RPN Calculator HD - Screamager HD
    Freakin sweet! You have a sweet accent too.
    Nice, I'm looking to do the same thing to pick up my own Playbook. What do you think of the Playbook SDK? I've found the Playbook emulator to be quite a pain to work with.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by appsotutely View Post
    Nice, I'm looking to do the same thing to pick up my own Playbook. What do you think of the Playbook SDK? I've found the Playbook emulator to be quite a pain to work with.
    It's a pain. It's obviously very immature compared to what we have for WebOS. But then again I remember the same days with WebOS in 2009 so I'm giving RIM a chance. I already secured my free PlayBook by the way. Did you?

I'm also porting my calculator to the PlayBook. The large screen allows for a truly kick *** GUI. Here it is (work in progress of course).

My shiny new TouchPad apps: Scientific RPN Calculator HD - Screamager HD
    The calculator looks great! I've got it on my Pre2. I'm still working on my ports and hope to finish it up in the next couple of days.
    I just got my app acceptance email and filled out the shipping info form. Now I'm wondering how long it will take to be shipped out ... it's too bad we can't walk into a store with a coupon and pick one up that way.