1.    #1  
    After some quick searching in the forums I can't find anything useful.

I have the latest webOS 1.4.5... I haven't had any constant OS updates, since MyTeather was the culprit. I updated "unthrottle download manager," "FileMgr" and two games from the app store. Now, my Pre wants to install webOS 1.4.5 again.

How can I stop this without doctoring my phone? Is there a way I can delete the file or files with Internalz?

Thanks
    Honestly I would just meta doctor to 2.1. I have a Pre 2 now, but when I changed my profile to 2.X I didn't lose any data. Not guaranteeing you will or won't but that's just my story.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ursula View Post
    Honestly I would just meta doctor to 2.1. I have a Pre 2 now, but when I changed my profile to 2.X I didn't lose any data. Not guaranteeing you will or won't but that's just my story.
    I've been following that a bit, and it does make me nervous. I did beta test some of the kernels, but for some reason this makes me a bit more nervous. A bad kernel couldn't corrupt my Palm profile. I've only paid for 2 applications, Angry Birds and Tank Tracker (I don't use Tank Tracker anymore). I the 2.1 meta doctor safer than it was some weeks back?