1.    #1  
    I swapped my comboard from my VZW Plus to my GSM Pre 2 so now all I need is the script to doctor it to 2.1. I need a script simply because the device check causes the doctor to fail.
    all the info you need is located at the below link straight from the WebOS-Internal Gods...

WebOS 2 Upgrade - WebOS Internals
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
  3.    #3  
    They don't have the option for Pre2
  4.    #4  
    ON verizon, only franken pre.
  5.    #5  
    Think I figured it out. I Just had to make DEVICE=pre2 carrier=verizon and comment out device check. Will see if it works!
    I know this is a week old, but....anyone know if I can put 2.1 on my sprint-ed VZW Pre2? The webosinternals meta scripts only work if I've Sprint-ed a GSM Pre2.

2.0.1 is OK, but I would rather have 2.1.0, which is what I had on my Sprint Pre- before this.

Input appreciated....
    i'm wondering the same thing... i have a verizon pre 2 and a sprint com board.. How can i get a meta doctor for webos 2.1 instead of 2.01?
    I actually cobbled one together. I could probably find the script.....around here somewhere. I maybe even already posted it. Hmm.....

Edit:

Ah...here it is! Link
    excellent! How would I transfer this attachement to use if its a .txt document though?
    remove the .txt and its the script you use for the metadoctor
    Ok. How could I use cygwin to pull that file as a script from my computer if I place it.. say, on the desktop?
    If you're using the cygwin method, place the file (without the .txt extension) in the C:\cygwin\home\[your-windows-user-name]\meta-doctor\scripts directory and follow the instructions here, but use the script you downloaded in place of the ones they list for the different devices.
    Quote Originally Posted by ursula View Post
    I swapped my comboard from my VZW Plus to my GSM Pre 2 so now all I need is the script to doctor it to 2.1. I need a script simply because the device check causes the doctor to fail.
    any chance, you would sell me the gsm com board?
    thank you i really appreciate it!
    Quote Originally Posted by brandner88 View Post
    thank you i really appreciate it!
    My pleasure. Did you get a 2.1.0 doctor working?

On another note, if someone has the time to add the above-referenced script to the wiki, that might help someone else down the road. I just haven't gotten to it yet and probably won't for a while...
    Unfortunately, no.. The doctor would never successfully complete so i had to go back to 2.0.1

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums