1.    #1  
    Somehow, one of my apps (Koto Player) for the second time, is not loading any sort of library. Deleting and re installing the app does not seem to remove the cookies.

Can someone please tell me if there is a way to remove cookies for a specific app through novacom or novaterm? And if so, how to do it?

I know Koto uses cookies because I was trying to make a save/restore patch for it yesterday, and it began doing the same exact thing i.e. freezing upon app start (not freezing but main menu is greyed). So I figured it was something not meant to be messed with, and I did a full doctor of my phone. Koto loaded afterward, but 12 hours later it's not working again. This makes me feel like it was never my fault to begin with.
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Hi, Tibfib here, the developer. Send me an email at kotoplayer at gmail.com and we can see if there's a workaround to your issue. It is most likely not a cookie issue, but a db8 issue with the media indexer.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tibfib View Post
    Hi, Tibfib here, the developer. Send me an email at kotoplayer at gmail.com and we can see if there's a workaround to your issue. It is most likely not a cookie issue, but a db8 issue with the media indexer.
    Heyy, I sent you an email this morning and you replied! It's Bryan here haha. Thanks again.
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Oh, nice! If anyone else has the issue, please email me: kotoplayer at gmail.com!