Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes
    Great! It also work in touchPad, and i can type chinese by using autoreplace method. Thanks a lot!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jakelauck View Post
    Great! It also work in touchPad, and i can type chinese by using autoreplace method. Thanks a lot!!
    Any limits to the number of the words in dictionary?
    Can any body extract the 2.x original english autocorrect dictonary to a csv file (or similar) so i can import it to my german phone.

Export Text Assist learned words and shortcuts [webOS 2.x] (homebrew) | The #1 HP webOS, TouchPad, Pre, and Veer Community | PreCentral.net

Couldn't this be done by a shell script parsing the csv and entering the words
    Code:
    line by line via luna-send -n 1 palm://com.palm.smartKey/addUserWord '{"word": "PreCentral"}'
    Or if a shell script on webos is not possible, i even would try to paste the prefilled commands into the terminal.

I just need the dictionary or a least some list of common english words, so my phone can be multilingual. It's very annoying for those spanish,french,italian,german set phones to post in english forums.

Quote Originally Posted by blake0 View Post
    I haven't test any of this since I currently don't use autoreplace but I have being experimenting changing the language independently of the language on preferences and it might work.
    How did your experiments work out?
    gizmo21
    There is impossible to add so many words to user dictionary.
    Phone: HP Veer
    Jabber: shura0@ya.ru
    Hello, after doctoring my Pre2 last time I wanted to restore my learned words but I could add one word only via the command line... but as far as I remember earlier I could add more - or just my memory fails? Any advice/idea? unlocked EU Pre2 (GSM)

Thx, Robert
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shura View Post
    gizmo21
    There is impossible to add so many words to user dictionary.
    Hi Shura,
    Is there a limit of 2476 as you pionted out or is it a walkoround for this?
    I have dictionary (Polish)for about 28000 words.
    It'll be terrible to edit dict to match the limit...

BTW: Pre3 in my case.

Regards,
    -pretoo-
    I don't know any workaround.
    I suppose you don't use whole 28000 words in your messages, so you can add words what you use only.
    Phone: HP Veer
    Jabber: shura0@ya.ru
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shura View Post
    I don't know any workaround.
    I suppose you don't use whole 28000 words in your messages, so you can add words what you use only.
    You're right but as far I want to do this at once (not word by word)I was seeking a way to import dictionary I already have.
    Surrely I can find another dictionary and prepare it to import.
    Thx for your reply!

-pretoo-
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12