1.    #1  
    I know this has been asked before, but how should I go about getting started? With the release of Enyo is there anything different than the usual learn javascript, css, and html? I have been doing the HTML and Javascript sections on w3schools, but I am having a hard time turning that into any usable information for app development. I have a little bit of programming experience in Java, but none in javascript, and I learned Java several years ago and the classes never really got into building a full-fledged app so I'm not sure on how to put everything together. Thanks for any help!
    My suggest is to create a mobile website as a mockup of your planned app. It it works on the Web, it won't be too hard to translate to either Mojo or, I suspect, Enyo.

Of course, if you want to get a better handle on the Mojo framework, the tutorials in my signature should be able to help.
    Richard Neff

My tutorials on WebOS development: Beyond 'Hello World!' | Getting Started - WebOS Development

My apps: Percent Table | SierraPapa
    I'm learning to develop in enyo myself. There isn't any documentation on enyo that I've found, so I'm trying to write one for myself (based on the preview). I'm starting off with a reference doc based on the properties and methods available through the enyo framework. If HP is alright with it (and knowing that it's based off of a prerelease version), I might post it somewhere.

Other than that, going through the w3schools Javascript tutorial and the JavaScript reference doc at Mozilla Developer Network was the best way for me to start.
    Quote Originally Posted by richip View Post
    If HP is alright with it (and knowing that it's based off of a prerelease version), I might post it somewhere.
    You'll need to wait for Enyo's public release to post any details about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I figured as much.
    I'm itching to learning how to develop for webOS (while I learn C++ in school), but which do I learn first HTML or Javascript?
    Both HTML and JavaScript are required, but I think most would suggest that it's easier to learn HTML first, then JavaScript. Although, once you learn C++, I feel that either will be pretty easy to pick up.
    Richard Neff

My tutorials on WebOS development: Beyond 'Hello World!' | Getting Started - WebOS Development

My apps: Percent Table | SierraPapa
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Except in Palm's private developer forum of course.
    anybody here know much about developing with ares