Page 1 of 15 12345611 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    has anyone received a response from devmarketing @ palm about the free developer pre 2?

i am perplexed.
    [insert witty signature about how battery pulls solve everything..]

Twitter
    I'm sure they're super backlogged with requests.

Be patient!

I would expect at least a couple weeks to hear back.
    Developer of Ultimate Hockey, netSpeed, BatteryMonitor, The Ghastly Headset,
    netSpeed HD, St4rs and Matrix Exhibition
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow my webOS projects on my blog and follow me on twitter
    I haven't heard anything. But, I also suspect it will be a while before we hear anything.
    Richard Neff

My tutorials on WebOS development: Beyond 'Hello World!' | Getting Started - WebOS Development

My apps: Percent Table | SierraPapa
    For the record, I sent an email 20 min after the news was out. Still no reply, but as stated above, patients.
    I got an email saying mine will be shipped soon and that they will email me the tracking # when it's available.

I got a response a day after I emailed then.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    i'm sure we will get a response
    in the coming months!!!!
    I got the same email as GMTesta.
    I received a free pre 2 one month after ago, It took 3 days to have an answer
    Mine is being sent, got my email today and I sent in a request 2-3 days ago Funny thing is, I only JUST got into the developers program.
    no response
    Check out my apps at clearwaterapps.com
    i sent mine in on feb 14th. still no reply do i have to send it with the email that i registered as a developer with? i resent it with my email that i used to register to dev program today.
    Quote Originally Posted by djfu3l3r View Post
    i sent mine in on feb 14th. still no reply do i have to send it with the email that i registered as a developer with? i resent it with my email that i used to register to dev program today.
    No, I did that then I sent the dev email thing a message that said "Hey I want a free Pre 2, THX GIRL" And they emailed back w/ the spread sheet and then they emailed me the tracking #
    Quote Originally Posted by TayTaBBBB View Post
    has anyone received a response from devmarketing @ palm about the free developer pre 2?

i am perplexed.
    There is no free developer Pre 2. It is merely a $200 off coupon code for the HP Small/Medium business website.

And yes, I already got my code and my Pre 2!
  14.    #14  
    Just Got a Response!
    they sent a excel spreadsheet to fill out & send back.

(yes, their is a free pre 2 program for developers)
    [insert witty signature about how battery pulls solve everything..]

Twitter
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TayTaBBBB View Post
    Just Got a Response!
    they sent a excel spreadsheet to fill out & send back.

(yes, their is a free pre 2 program for developers)
    When did you send your request, and what did you put in the email? I am afraid I made my email too informal, as I was quite rushed when I sent it in. I was convinced that I needed to get it in ASAP, and sent it just before I needed to be somewhere...
    neathings - neatˇthings and apps for webOS
    what if I don't have any published apps but I'm working on something what do I put in the spreadsheet?
    what if I don't have any published apps but I'm working on something what do I put in the spreadsheet?
    I put "I'm currently testing applications. They are not yet available for the webOS app catalog but will be in the near future." Then went on to list the details of the applications.
    nice did they send you a confirmation number afterwards?
    nice did they send you a confirmation number afterwards?
    No, not yet. I would assume it would take them a while to review your information before making a decision. Since none of my apps are available in the market I assume my submission will be delayed compared to others who do have them available already. If you read the little red text in the box at the bottom left on the spreadsheet it said "Any information left blank will delay your balbhablabhal etc.."
    Is this offer only for US or its worldwide? I would like a GSM model.
Page 1 of 15 12345611 ... LastLast