Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pomokey View Post
    I sent my original email in on the 15th, and have heard nothing back yet. Not even a request for more info.
    That sucks, maybe they just totally missed yours. I feel like the response to that is relatively quick but the response to send you the phone takes longer.

I'm going with that they are swamped with emails, my findings are that I sent an email from my girlfriends email about qualifications the other day and nothing has been sent back yet. So I'm just going to be patient.

I'm sure if you're an actual dev. then you'll get a device, it's just a waiting game now.
    Sprint Love
    Quote Originally Posted by tooearly View Post
    That sucks, maybe they just totally missed yours. I feel like the response to that is relatively quick but the response to send you the phone takes longer.

I'm going with that they are swamped with emails, my findings are that I sent an email from my girlfriends email about qualifications the other day and nothing has been sent back yet. So I'm just going to be patient.

I'm sure if you're an actual dev. then you'll get a device, it's just a waiting game now.
    Love your phone history signature! Is there a way I can get one? Please let me know. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Popple3 View Post
    I sent my first email on the 16th and received a reply on the 20th looking for me to fill out the spreadsheet. I filled it out and sent it back straight away, but haven't received a reply about that yet.

I'm worried my request might have gotten lost in th sea of requests, but I don't wanna seem pushy emailing about it looking for an update... :/

Edit: I also have no apps created at the moment, but I have begun development on one and have outlines for others. Maybe I should send a really polite email like "Sorry to bug you, but..." :P
    i done it

3 days ago..no responses again!
    Actually running on Palm Pre Plus - France -
    Next phone : Palm Pre 2/3? ! WebOs Rules!
  4.    #84  
    anyone received their device yet?
    [insert witty signature about how battery pulls solve everything..]

Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoRock View Post
    Love your phone history signature! Is there a way I can get one? Please let me know. Thanks!
    Looks like you got one yourself. I just made mine, I assume you did the same.
    Sprint Love
    Looks like you got one yourself. I just made mine, I assume you did the same.
    how do you do the phone history ?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    how do you do the phone history ?
    I just searched each phone on google and then used Photoshop to put them all together. Ha

nothing special!
    I got my reply yesterday that they are sending mine out.. No spreadsheet needed.
    Quote Originally Posted by arkieboy View Post
    I got my reply yesterday that they are sending mine out.. No spreadsheet needed.
    Did they ask you a bunch of questions the first time? And when did you send out your original email to them?
    Sprint Love
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Just got a mail from HP Palm:

Thank you for your interest in our complimentary Pre 2 developer device program. Your request for a Pre 2 GSM developer device has been processed and approved. Please allow about 10 business days (or less) to receive the device.

Got my first answer from HP an Feb, 20th, sent back the Excel sheet on the next day. Heared nothing till today. Then I decided to send a followup today, and got the mail above.
    Quote Originally Posted by kr_ke View Post
    Just got a mail from HP Palm:

Got my first answer from HP an Feb, 20th, sent back the Excel sheet on the next day. Heared nothing till today. Then I decided to send a followup today, and got the mail above.
    Who was your rep?
    Sprint Love
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Who was your rep?
    Adela
    Adela
    Seriously? Dang, that's my rep too. I'm still waiting I hope he(she?) emails me soon.
    Sprint Love
    Did they ask you a bunch of questions the first time? And when did you send out your original email to them?
    I got the email asking for more info about myself and projects. I actually just sent him the IPK's.

It took about a week and a half for the entire process.
    Adela
    Mine too... No reply yet though

I asked to check the status yesterday from a different email address to help make sure my yahoo email wasn't getting kicked to a spam folder.
    Adela
    Seems we're all (or at the very least, a bunch of us are) in the same boat. Still waiting myself.
    Richard Neff

My tutorials on WebOS development: Beyond 'Hello World!' | Getting Started - WebOS Development

My apps: Percent Table | SierraPapa
    I did it and I got a response back asking for more info(took 2-3 days for them to send me the email). I sent the info back and now I am waiting for a response. When they sent the email they also said this:

"please bear with us as we are receiving a large number of requests and must manually qualify all developers."

They must have over a thousand people trying to get in on this, and they are swamped on trying to accept people.

If you sent an email just give them some time!

-Toaster
    you'll get it sometime this summer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Midway99 View Post
    you'll get it sometime this summer.
    Trying to be funny, but I don't see too many other companies giving out phones for free. I'd rather get one later for free than not get one for free at all.

Also, I'm going to give Adela an A+ for doing all the BS work he has to with all these qualifications and what not. I would honestly hate to do all this paper work, I'm sure he's working as fast as he can.
    x a billion for Adela.

Thanks for all your work with this, I know you'll get to me soon enough.
    Sprint Love
    I don't mind waiting for something free, of course. It's just nice to know I'm not the only one (eagerly) awaiting a response. I'm sure the response has been quite overwhelming.
    Richard Neff

My tutorials on WebOS development: Beyond 'Hello World!' | Getting Started - WebOS Development

My apps: Percent Table | SierraPapa
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast