Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 LastLast
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    I have Adam as well. Approved on 2/28 and no Pre2 thus far.
    Quote Originally Posted by blue duck butter View Post
    Just got a call from Adela. She says they received my excel spreadsheet and that they are out of stock of the unlocked developer Pre 2's right now and they are just waiting for a replenish to send mine out. She said it could be 2 weeks or up to a month or more before I receive it. Its coming though!
    If thats the case they need to tell people who are waiting for devices, it explains the delay, all I've had back is the confirmation and when pressed for tracking info - 'shipping didnt provide a tracking number'
    I just sent Adam an email asking if we could get some sort of update... (Mentioned that there were several of us waiting here)
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    I'm at business day 10 now after being told it'd arrive within 10 business days. I'm not gonna kick up a fuss though. Fair enough if it was something I paid for, but I'm not gonna annoy Adela who is probably swamped with this on top of her usual day to day duties.

I'm just gonna sit back and try be patient... *refreshes UPS tracking*

*refreshes UPS tracking*

*refreshes UPS tracking*

(Search by reference, I never got a tracking number either)
    if they need to replenish then there is a really limited supply we may not see anything for a while... they should send us Pre3's to beta test out!
    Quote Originally Posted by antonio3 View Post
    if they need to replenish then there is a really limited supply we may not see anything for a while... they should send us Pre3's to beta test out!
    That would be nice... I really want to test my apps at the new resolution.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I got an email today from Adam to ask for my address etc. for delivery after im accepted, bit confusing as i dont know if im accepted or not.
    Still means that they must have some devices left if they are accepting new applicants.
    I just a email from Adam, but he only mentioned a $200 discount coupon code. I made sure to email devmarketing@palm.com. Did anyone else get this?

I know they still have the $200 coupon program for the Pre 2 going on, but everyone here is mentioning the free Pre 2's.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    Just took possession of a Pre 2 developer testing device from the nice UPS guy. I'm in Australia and according to the manifest, it was sent from Adela via the Palm fulfillment center on the 9th of March. So take from that what you will! The device is the "1075EU-UMTS" configuration, probably appropriate for Australia. It's sitting on the charger now whilst I decide how I want to activate it...

I'm currently in stealth mode for my development, so won't say much about my app... except it scratches a major itch for users and developers.
    Last edited by calroth; 03/17/2011 at 08:35 AM. Reason: corrected 7th -> 9th March
    I got the email from Adam yesteday. Looks like he didn't read my original email, so I provided the info again. No biggie.

is there an option for a CDMA device? I requested one, althoug he didn't ask what type I wanted.
    whilst I decide how I want to activate it...
    Let's know what you decided.

{I never liked playing with cards until webOS made it useful}
    Global Posts
    690 Global Posts
    I sent a email requesting a dev pre 2 feb. 27 and got a reply march the 1st asking for my information. And I sent a reply march 6th. And haven't received a reply or a confirmation yet. Peter Helm is my developer relations guy. I'm still waiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonylmiller View Post
    I got the email from Adam yesteday. Looks like he didn't read my original email, so I provided the info again. No biggie.

is there an option for a CDMA device? I requested one, althoug he didn't ask what type I wanted.
    From what I understand they are only giving out the GSM versions.
    Simple Tip Calc http://bit.ly/cdcJIu Review http://bit.ly/a9edpu & World Cup Flags http://bit.ly/daOoeJ
    Global Posts
    690 Global Posts
    Adela Gildo-Mazzon- Sent 1 in the past month and she stopped on the 4th
    Adam Danielski- In the past month has shipped 37 packages and stopped on the 10th. Most where 2nd day air.
    Peter Helm-Shipped 45 in the past month most 2nd day air, stopped on the 10th

All of these are the Anywhere in the US, Alaska and Haiwaii included and from 2/17-3/17. And all packges come from Sunnyvale, California.(funfact- one of Americas top 10 safest cities.)
    Quote Originally Posted by giggles View Post
    Adela Gildo-Mazzon- Sent 1 in the past month and she stopped on the 4th
    Adam Danielski- In the past month has shipped 37 packages and stopped on the 10th. Most where 2nd day air.
    Peter Helm-Shipped 45 in the past month most 2nd day air, stopped on the 10th

All of these are the Anywhere in the US, Alaska and Haiwaii included and from 2/17-3/17. And all packges come from Sunnyvale, California.(funfact- one of Americas top 10 safest cities.)
    Seems like they were only shipping the original 100 free Pre 2's they originally advertised.

Global Posts
    690 Global Posts
    That's not including that maybe 20 other European ones shipped this past month and they've been shipping them since like September. That's untrue.. And there backloggged right now and will be sending more according to the palm dev forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by giggles View Post
    That's not including that maybe 20 other European ones shipped this past month and they've been shipping them since like September. That's untrue.. And there backloggged right now and will be sending more according to the palm dev forum.
    Hmmm... them being backordered on the March 10th may be the reason why the shipments stopped going out on the same day
    Last edited by Abyssul; 03/17/2011 at 04:11 PM.

Global Posts
    690 Global Posts
    Yep exactly.. So now its the waiting game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
    I just a email from Adam, but he only mentioned a $200 discount coupon code. I made sure to email devmarketing@palm.com. Did anyone else get this?

I know they still have the $200 coupon program for the Pre 2 going on, but everyone here is mentioning the free Pre 2's.

same here. so effing bummed out. I guess we missed the boat
    Quote Originally Posted by sepherous View Post
    same here. so effing bummed out. I guess we missed the boat
    I'll play the waiting game to see if they ship any more Pre 2's and monitor this thread.