1.    #1  
    And I have access to the new 2.0.1 SDK versions and all the update files. Is there anyway I can install these on my Pre Plus? Mind you I'm not sharing these, Pre Central, so I'm just asking (specifically other developers) who are also in the early access program.
    Quote Originally Posted by ursula View Post
    And I have access to the new 2.0.1 SDK versions and all the update files. Is there anyway I can install these on my Pre Plus? Mind you I'm not sharing these, Pre Central, so I'm just asking (specifically other developers) who are also in the early access program.
    No.
  3.    #3  
    Can I pull images from the sdk? System images?
    You definitely should not be talking about this here. Keep all Early Access talk in the Palm Developer forums...
    Absent permission from HP, no one can share ANY file obtained from them, be it NDA'd or not. Doing so is the exact same unlawful act as downloading a cracked version of Windows 7 from the internet.
    Doug Meerschaert
    NoInsultSoftware.com

Apps: Scratch, GasMath, CheckMath
    If you are in the early access program, you already know the answers, and even if you didn't, the place to ask them is the EAP forum at Palm dev forums
    ursula you are 16 and haven't programmed really yet welcome to the early access program. Please don't talk about the early access sdk here... questions like that show you are eager to learn... BUT there is a LOT of great info in this developers forum... starting from 2 years ago.. when the Pre was first released start searching this forum on questions you have... there are prob some great threads already out there.
  8.    #8  
    I'm working on a Tumblr application now, so thanks for just assuming. But yes indeed, I had to do nearly nothing to get into the program.
    So, as I said before, you can join the early access forum on Palm, and ask there, that's the right thing to do
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    Use the Palm Developer Forums found here. Contacting the people there and discussing it there would be better for you. I am in the program as well and never talk about that stuff here. It could possibly violate the NDA you agreed to.

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeisnowonfire View Post
    Use the Palm Developer Forums found here. Contacting the people there and discussing it there would be better for you. I am in the program as well and never talk about that stuff here. It could possibly violate the NDA you agreed to.
    But go to the super secret area (the Early Access Forum) there, you can't talk about 2.0 on the outside forums either.

You don't want to get Chuq angry
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    I'm in the early access program....And I have access to the new 2.0.1 SDK versions and all the update files.
    Not for long!
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    Not for long!
    Well, she didn't really talked about nothing in particular so I don't really think she'll lose access. It's Palm's decision tho
    you guys are so paranoid. I had my pre- charging on my computer and I tried to run the app on the emulator and by default it went to my phone. It does not run. So to asnwer your question, NO.
    Jeez the paranoia on this forum....
  16.    #16  
    This is really old, guys. You can stop posting here.