1.    #1  
    Can anyone tell me what is the best way to get ready for html5 and what I should be studying the most?

Thanks for any advice!
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    I really don't think this is the correct area to post this question. Have a look at all the different forum areas and you'll find the right one (probably 'lounge')
    [twitter]_____[blog]______[im]__
    For now: Nexus One | iPad 2
    When avail. in Aus: Pre3 16GB | Touchpad 16GB

This is a forum for WebOS enthusiasts. It is not a place for negative rants about Palm, HP or WebOS.
    Criticism is important but so is a positive environment. Remember, we're here because we love WebOS.
    Quote Originally Posted by argonweb View Post
    Can anyone tell me what is the best way to get ready for html5 and what I should be studying the most?

Thanks for any advice!
    What is your current level of expertise in CSS, HTML & Javascript
    I see from your other off topic thread that you are new to it, so this would be a good place to start.

W3Schools Online Web Tutorials

And here would be a better place to ask further questions.

http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-development/
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    thanks johncc, don't get me wrong guys, it's a great question especially when you take into account the skills and coding for developing webOS apps are html, css and javascript.

Hope you find the info you need in the webos development section
    [twitter]_____[blog]______[im]__
    For now: Nexus One | iPad 2
    When avail. in Aus: Pre3 16GB | Touchpad 16GB

This is a forum for WebOS enthusiasts. It is not a place for negative rants about Palm, HP or WebOS.
    Criticism is important but so is a positive environment. Remember, we're here because we love WebOS.