1.    #1  
    Anyone since the 9th get early access to 2.0 sdk? i've emailed for it.... but no reply.

I also wonder if they are going to release low cost dev phones for Sprint/Verizon with clean esn's
    https://developer.palm.com/distribut...hp?f=5&t=11164

IF you are someone requesting access to early access for the first time, please be patient. We have a big surge of requests. I'm going to take care of the existing early access members first, then we'll get going on getting you through the NDA and into the program as fast as we can. It's going to take a bit of time.
  3.    #3  
    guess it will be "in the coming months"
  4.    #4  
    bump
    Quote Originally Posted by antonio3 View Post
    bump
    First and foremost: If somebody were to theoretically gain early access, they could NOT legally comment to inform you that they were, because theoretically that NDA, much like 99.9999999% of other NDAs, would contain a clause indicating that your very participation in that program that were to theoretically require an NDA is confidential.

Secondly: You're expecting too much. They were at the venue on Wednesday, had to do quite a bit on Thursday, and I guarantee they had hundreds, if not thousands of requests for early access on the night of the 9th and throughout the 10th and 11th.

Thirdly: Chuq will be back tomorrow. They don't work 24/7. They do have weekends, though they quite often participate on the forums over the weekends. Just keep in mind that Chuq has to have time off as well, and I am sure he will be getting you the early access you desire after he gets back, AND after he checks you out to make sure you're not going to leak information.
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
  6.    #6  
    Understood... i just checked my email and i can neither confirm nor deny that i have received an email from Chuq.... +1 for HP/Palm people. These guys are working round the clock!!

Some chuq quotes... for working over the weekend...

Usually when kids go to sleep they sleep with a teddy bear...Chuq sleeps with an actual bear.

Believe it or not, Chuq does need to sleep. Indeed, this phenomenom occurs rarely, and have been called "solar eclipses" when it does.

Chuq can sleep with BOTH eyes open...
    ANd don't forget that there was once a fight between Chuq Von Rospach and Chuck Norris... we can guess who won, since he is our developer community manager..
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup