1.    #1  
    Hello to all my fellow webOS-heads!! I have been working on a project for a live video feed player and even though my app is not currently ready, I have active testers and I have the feed live right now.

If you would like to test the feed on your device through your native player, feed free.. just click here: Dyyno Personal Channel (select stream when prompted)

at this time, it is known that the AUDIO IS A TOUCH CHOPPY, and the video will chop from time to time as well, so that is normal at this time.

please let me know if you have any problems.

Also, it is know too that you may have to relaod the page a few times before you get both audio and video together..

enjoy and GO SHARKS!!

sj
    cool, choppy but cool.
    reloaded three time and was choppy as the 1st run.
    choppy, but way cool. just the kind of thing hp and apothaker want
    video is razor sharp, but no audio...
    Looks good. Fix the choppiness and this is a winner!
    i am getting choppy video as well as audio but great work there man!Is the choppiness due to your upload speed because sometimes there is clear video and audio
    Awesome! Yes, the audio was positively minced, but I got it synced first try. And the video looked great--really good quality, I thought.

Good job!
    keep up the good work...
  9.    #9  
    Test your webOS device right now.. WebOS 1.4.5 - Dyyno Personal Channel
    WebOS 2 & 2.0.1 - http://bit.ly/i9wyQV

and I have been trying to adjust some settings to see if I could get rid of that audio chop.. But I can't seem to fix that.. It also seems that it might be some sort of hardware/software related issue, reason I think is because I have a 1st gen sprint pre oc'd to 1.2g with SR71, I also have a developer device with webOS 2.0.1 oc'd to 1.4gHz with F14 Tomcat, there is still a little bit of chop on the mobile feed, but it might be a slight improvement, however with the flash capabilities, you can watch the standard feed and the audio is perfect..
    sj
    Quote Originally Posted by sjsharksfan View Post
    Test your webOS device right now.. WebOS 1.4.5 - Dyyno Personal Channel
    WebOS 2 & 2.0.1 - http://bit.ly/i9wyQV

and I have been trying to adjust some settings to see if I could get rid of that audio chop.. But I can't seem to fix that.. It also seems that it might be some sort of hardware/software related issue, reason I think is because I have a 1st gen sprint pre oc'd to 1.2g with SR71, I also have a developer device with webOS 2.0.1 oc'd to 1.4gHz with F14 Tomcat, there is still a little bit of chop on the mobile feed, but it might be a slight improvement, however with the flash capabilities, you can watch the standard feed and the audio is perfect..
    sj
    F105 sprint pre- 1.4.5 audio chop great video though

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    this just goes to a black screen with three buttons for m
    same here... is it down?