Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    Hello, I'm studying graphic design and have previously done a graphic design internship, but have very little to build a resumé. If anyone is interested in working with me for free in helping build or improve their apps with rich visual interfaces, feel free in sending me a message and try to work something out. I've never done work on mobile applications, but have included some example mock-ups for a music player I've made.
    I cannot create true 3D graphics or make 3D models, pixel art, or sprite animations.
    I work mostly in Adobe Illustrator, so I can send you images or vector files to support multiple resolutions.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by DanLipson; 02/04/2011 at 05:09 PM.
    Palm Pre. Sprint.

View My Mockup!
    I seriously hope someone takes you up on your offer. Check out the thread in the App Review forum:

Forum Home > webOS Software and Chat > webOS App Reviews > Request for app devs: more feminine themes

http://m.forums.precentral.net/webos...ne-themes.html
    I am just starting work on an app.I could possibly use you help. I'll let you know as it matures.
    sry, but your pics does not look like webos. They look more like a mobile website.
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkGently View Post
    sry, but your pics does not look like webos. They look more like a mobile website.
    That's a good thing. The default webos UI is bland...

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Global Posts
    352 Global Posts
    I'm actually working on some OpenGL based games right now and I'm a terrible graphics designer. I'd be glad to work with you on some things eventually to help you out.

- Phil -
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    That's a good thing. The default webos UI is bland...

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk
    I think the default UI elements are bland, but it was kinda intentional. Palm apps, like Phone, App Catalog, Camera, Videos, Memos, etc. where palm has somewhat modified the UI elements look and work very well. However, developers who just use webOS stock elements spit out boring and unattractive apps.
    Palm Pre. Sprint.

View My Mockup!
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    The default webos UI is bland...
    I think it's slicker than most current day OS'es.