1.    #1  
    When I'm in the car, I always have my bluetooth headpiece in. When I get an incoming call, I look at the screen to see who's calling, and if I want to talk to the person, half the time I mistakenly tap on the on-screen "answer" button instead of hitting the button on my earpiece. This sends the call to the handset, rather than my bluetooth headset, and results in several seconds of confusion as I can't hear the caller, but they hear me repeatedly saying "hello?" before I fumble with the on-screen button to send the call to bluetooth instead of the phone.

If I've got the bluetooth headset on, I want to default to answering there, regardless of whether I hit the on-screen button or the headset button to answer the call. I haven't seen any patches for this specific use case, so I thought I'd ask here. I have a Sprint Pre running WebOS 1.4.5.

Thanks in advance,

- Rick
    Global Posts
    133 Global Posts
    I have the same problem with my car stereo which has built in blue tooth.
  3.    #3  
    Nobody has any ideas?

Can anyone point me in the direction of any documentation for making my own patch? What files should I be looking at? I've got a lot of web design and Javascript programming experience, just not on the Pre, specifically.

thanks....

- Rick
    This really bothers me as well. I'd really love a solution.
    At first this behavior bugged me but as I have become used to it I like it. Bluetooth when used on my dumb phones caused no end of confusion particularly when I set down the headset and the phone rang. I'd have no easy way to tell the phone - I want to use the mouthpiece and earpiece right now - vs. the webOS way which allows a fairly intuitive model once you force yourself to use it. Even if you forgot a simple click on the icon for phone and you can select bluetooth while you are talking.