1.    #1  
    My 1st WebOS app was published today in the Palm's catalog! The app is called My ChoreChart and is the brainchild of my 5 year old son Drew. He loves my PalmPre and asked if he could use it to keep track of his chores instead of using the spreadsheet print-out we tack up in his room.

Well... why not Dad!?

So here is my first contribution to WebOS and hopefully there will be many more to come. Check it out and let me know what you think

Palm USA | Palm webOS Applications | Mobile apps that go further.
    Last edited by ginsnet; 01/26/2011 at 11:07 AM.
    That is too cute! Looks very well done.
    Congrats!

Manny
    APP & Patch Makers Get on the:webOS Developers Map
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    Nicely done! Consider a 'trial/free' version with limited capabilities - you'll get more downloads and possible sales. I am currently seeing a 5-6% conversion rate.
    DataJog - Ingeniously Moving Data From Your Desktop to ANY webOS or Android Device

123 Trace - ** NEW APP ** Teaches kids the 123's
    ABC Trace - Teaches kids the ABC's
    This is very nice. As soon as I get my webOS tablet mounted on the fridge (come on Feb. 9th), my kids will use this.

edit: How about a screen for older kids with car keys or movie tickets instead of happy faces?
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch