1.    #1  
    Hey Everyone,

I am a tech coordinator for the school I teach in and implemented Kayako's SupportSuite last year. I love its functionality and it really helps keep my tech work separate from my teaching duties.

I was wondering if there is any chance of a webOS app. I have emailed Kayako and haven't heard back, but I also know that third parties sometimes make apps for other companies.

Is there anyone else that would like to see this app or anyone that can help make that happen?

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    506 Global Posts
    Hmmmm...I have never tried to logon to SupportSuite from my Pre! I know that they used to have support for WAP phones. Does the web interface look horrible on a Pre, or are you looking for some sort of live push for new tickets? (We don't use any of the live chat stuff where I work.)

Anyway, here's someone that made an iPhone app. Note the reader comments complaining about the $29.95 price, which would lead me to believe that whoever wrote thos app will not be inclined to do any other ports as a revenue source:

iPhone app for Kayako by community developer IT2Be | Kayako Blog

Notably absent from this list is webOS, but they do claim to have an available mobile API should someone want to develop an app:

KayakoMobile for V4: Coming soon to pretty much every phone near you | Kayako Blog

Since I have no interest in dealing with support issues when I'm away from my office, I personally have no reason to develop this app. Hope that someone does though, because SupportSuite is a really good help desk system for the price.....
    Global Posts
    506 Global Posts
    FWIW, you can get into the PDA-formatted version of your help desk site by appending /pda/ to the URL. Example, http://helpdesk.example.com/support/pda/ .....