Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    I just submitted my first app to the app catalog "college algebra tutor" and have been getting some comments that the app will not install on some peoples devices ( 3 as of this post). The app was created using ares and has been tested on the pre and pixi emulator using sdk 1.4.5, as well as my personal sprint pre running v1.4.5. Version 1.4.5 was specified when submitting the app as well. The comments say either the app will not download, will not install, or is stuck on paused. Is their anything I should watch out for in the development of the app, or should recommend to these commenters that could be causing this? Thanks in advance! Kevin
    This isn't an issue with the app -- It's a problem with their devices. Fortunately, those reviews aren't part of your score.

Best you can do is point them here: Palm Support : Palm Pre Sprint - I'm having trouble downloading an application through App Catalog
    Richard Neff

My tutorials on WebOS development: Beyond 'Hello World!' | Getting Started - WebOS Development

My apps: Percent Table | SierraPapa
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Thank you for the info!