1.    #1  
    Hi!
    Is it possible with the SDK API to access the alarm? E.g. to set a new wakeup alarm at 12 P.M or to snooze the arlam after 10 seconds and so on?
    Would you clarify your question? You want to se a new wake up alarm at 12PM with an automatic snooze at 10 seconds is that what you mean?
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2¢ about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  3.    #3  
    or just set an alarm at 12. Another szenario: if alarm rings, snooze for 10 minutes
    If you want to set an alarm, open your launcher and find Clock, or simply start typing Clock and you will see it. Press on the clock, you will then see an old school flip clock display at the bottom will be two buttons(mini clock and alarm bell), press the bell and then set your alarm. There is a patch that will let you adjust the snooze length but I believe it is automatically set to 15 minutes. Regardless, your phone will auto-snooze whether you press snooze or not, until you dismiss it.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2¢ about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  5. R_E
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    i believe he wants to know if you can program an app to set an alarm using the api.
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    You can't mess with the alarms from the clock app. There is an API to create alarms, so if you want to make your own alarm app which auto-snoozes, you can.

You might be able to clear the alarms from the clock app (not sure, haven't tried this) but to snooze them, you would need to modify the actual clock app.

look here:
    Alarms ā€“ HP Palm Developer Center

and also look through the clock app's source code.
    neathings - neat·things and apps for webOS
  7.    #7  
    yeah i have seen that api, i thought you can access the alarm app (on other os you can do that). Too bad,but thank you.