1.    #1  
    Hey, looking for someone to develop games with me! (OK, I don't know the first thing about programming...) looking to make old snake-like game! (snake eats the dots and grows)
    Thanks!!!
    BING ROCKS!!!!!!
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    If you can't program, what would you be doing? Perhaps you mean to say you would like a snake-like game.

Realize that programming isn't a quick thing. If you have someone programming full time, that's going to cost tens of thousands of dollars. If someone programs this as a side project, it will take some time and cost money as well. Time and skills aren't always free.
    Global Posts
    816 Global Posts
    I've been wanting to cut my teeth on canvas and found a tut and an example here

Snake Game using HTML5 Canvas tag @ Bamboo Blog
    and
    <canvas> snake game | Aspektas Blog

I may give it a try in a few weeks but langley, maybe you want to have a look at these sites and combine that with the info at this site

Canvas - WebOS101

im not sayin it's a slam dunk but if you've got time then you can teach me
    ...This programming stuff is actually addictive but really hard :/
    Global Posts
    816 Global Posts
    Did you even look in the app catalog? Haha. Type in snake. There is a free snake app

-- Sent from my Palm Pixi using Forums
    ...This programming stuff is actually addictive but really hard :/
  5.    #5  
    LOLOL... I don't have access to the official app market (long story). But hey, I love learning new things, (and I'm not just saying that, I taught myself many things involving computers etc.)... DO HARD THINGS! (therebelution.com) Thanks all, still looking for someone to partner up with... Thanks!

"If we gotta start somewhere why not here, If we gotta start sometime why not now..."
    tobymac