Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaView View Post
    Earworm is a pdk app, that makes such a patch difficult or even impossible, because I don't know how to send parameters to pdk app.
    well ok, perhaps to keep in mind for a possible future hybrid sdk/pdk app.
    why aac?
    Because it's the format of the audio stream of flv on youtube? Mp3 would usually need some recompression, which takes even more time and energy and brings even less quality.
    just curious. Thanks. Figured there would be a good answer
    Thank you for this app. It is super cool.
  6.    #46  
    Nice update! Love the video preview? Disregard my question on twitter I see the answer in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo21 View Post
    btw. My Remix 2.0 is playing the files and tey can be searched in it (although no ID3-tags are set.)
    It seems that it works for some files and not for others. I tried converting one that wouldn't work to another format and faad choked on it too.
    for me the standard media player plays all files quite fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by blaircraigon View Post
    Switched from Data to Wi-fi, solved my error 303 problem. Nice app, working well.
    I did the same thing. App works perfectly on wi-fi! Can't get it to work on 3G. Great app! Is this unique to webos or does ****ty iphone have this too? I'm gonna showoff a bit if were unique!

on bell canada, pre minus, overclocked.
    no, AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK $it$ $only$ $exists$ $for$ $WebOS$
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaView View Post
    no, AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK $it$ $only$ $exists$ $for$ $WebOS$
    awesome!! Don't know what afaikafaikafaik $is$ $but$ $awesome$!!! $I$'$m$ $bragging$.

edit: I "preed" afaikafaikafaik. $Got$ $it$.

P.S. Dress this app up a bit and ppl would pay for it. You might get into trouble for making money off music tho.
    jus'saying
    won't work at all here! It worked fine before. Then I doctored and installed it from the Appscoop feed. Now it returns no results for any search I put in. I tried uninstall & reinstall. Fstab fix is installed. Nothing works!
    ᛖᚲ ᚹᛁᛏᚲᛁ ᚱᛁᛊᛏ ᚱᚢᚾᚠᚱ
    youtube changed the website, update already submitted
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    Interesting, I opened up the file in Winamp on my PC and set some ID-3 tags.. after doing so the file would no longer play on my Pre (played in Wnamp just fine). Removed the tags and it worked again.. any ideas?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    The Musicplayer seems to have problems with ID tags in aac files. I asked Palm in the forums but didn't get an answer.
    is youtube blocking us from getting decent results? The update made it so I get returns on my searches, but they all have the same title so it is impossible to tell what's what
    ᛖᚲ ᚹᛁᛏᚲᛁ ᚱᛁᛊᛏ ᚱᚢᚾᚠᚱ
  17.    #57  
    I am not having that issue I would post a screenshot but all I get is a black screen

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    @mamouton: there is a file calles earworm.log on the device,you might send me this.
    The search results still has issues and I'm working on it right now.
    I miss this app already. So cool, but now the search results no good... Any updates on efforts to fix?
    1.0.8 should be available now and fix it.
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast