1.    #1  
    Hello everybody.

I know I'm not the most active member here, and that I haven't released any apps, but I do enjoy writing apps and I've got some nearly ready to release. I'm posting this (hopefully in the right place) because I'm a college student and can't afford to send myself to the conference. My wife became very sick in August (severe bout of pancreatitis, spent a few days in the ICU) and had to be tube fed in the hospital for nearly 3 months. Being uninsured students, we have no money to spend on a trip to California. Needless to say, I don't have a lot of options for going. I do know, though, that one developer had some success going to the last conference thanks to the community, so I thought I would give it a shot. I've set up a << link deleted by Mod >> It's kind of short notice, so I might not get the money to go, but anything I do get, in the event that I can't go, will be used to pay off medical bills. Please help out in anyway you can, and I will be forever in your debt. If you can't help out (or won't) I completely understand - no hard feelings.

Thanks for your time!
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 01/13/2011 at 08:43 PM. Reason: not allowed