1.    #1  
    requesting/asking for a patch that shortens the time it takes to hang up a call. I dont know you about you guys, but when I press END CALL, it takes a good 6-7 seconds for the call to actually hang up. Kind of annoying. Specially when calling in a contest line

Any possibility of a patch?

thanks

EDIT---yes, running Uberkernel with 500/1000
    are u running uberkernel and overc,ocking?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    are u running uberkernel and overc,ocking?
    yes, @ 500/1gb
    if you calling a contest line, this method should work for your needs...when you are about to hang up(or if they say you arent the #x caller), instead of actually hitting the the hangup button, why not try hitting the add a call button instead, this way the original call goes on "hold"(and will eventually hangup) while you are making the next call...

...just a thought
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by retroblu View Post
    if you calling a contest line, this method should work for your needs...when you are about to hang up(or if they say you arent the #x caller), instead of actually hitting the the hangup button, why not try hitting the add a call button instead, this way the original call goes on "hold"(and will eventually hangup) while you are making the next call...

...just a thought
    not a bad idea. But I imagine that I will need to hang up both of those and redial since I never get through. So, if hanging up on 1 call takes 6-7 secs, imagine 2 calls.

Your idea is a band-aid, I thank you, but I feel that hanging up should be quicker.
    @Nabril15,

What kind of a phone are you running? Pre or Pre 2?
  7.    #7  
    Sprint Pre.

I can only dream of the Pre 2....
    Ah.. ok, just wanted to know which version of webOS you were running (1.4.5 or 2.xx)
    if it is taking that long, there is something else wrong. It should be almost instant.
  10.    #10  
    perhaps i may have exagerated with 6-7 seconds, but it is definitely not instant.

I will quietly, and patiently wait for 2.0 before doctoring.