Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Hi fellow developers.
    Please Join my map.
    http://www.zeemaps.com/webOS_Developers
    key=webOS

When adding yourself choose Add Marker- Detailed

All I ask is that you hit Like on my facebook page. Optional of course.
    Manny
    Last edited by Mannyman; 01/27/2011 at 02:03 PM. Reason: Yay! Got my page renamed to http://fb.me/GomezIndustries
    APP & Patch Makers Get on the:webOS Developers Map
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя
    I've tried twice now to add myself and both times it reports "Authentication Failed"

Is there some key we're supposed to use?
    Last edited by Arthur Thornton; 01/07/2011 at 03:13 PM.
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by arthurthornton View Post
    I've tried twice now to add myself and both times it reports "Authentication Failed"

Is there some key we're supposed to use?
    oops
    key = webOS
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannyman View Post
    oops
    key = webOS
    Thanks

edit: ... and added
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
    Nobody is in my neck of the woods :/
  6.    #6  
    North of LA gets too cold...
  7.    #7  
    Sweet! My heroes are joining my map.
    I don't know if I'm allowed to join, but I did anyway lol. Feel free to deny me though.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I don't know if I'm allowed to join, but I did anyway lol. Feel free to deny me though.
    You're more a webOS developer than I am. So approved.
    PS. Like my facebook page.
    I entered my info... Used simple though, should have gone with detailed I suppose?
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    I entered my info... Used simple though, should have gone with detailed I suppose?
    Try editing your marker by clicking on your name.
  12.    #12  
    Like David Hasselhoff, HP Palm webOS is BIG in Germany.

Like my fb page and add yourself to the map.
    Quote Originally Posted by oil View Post
    Nobody is in my neck of the woods :/
    If it makes you feel any better, I've been to Fort Yakima several times, years ago when I was in the Canadian Army We used to go there in the spring for "Gun Camp" where we'd get to use up a LOT of ammunition. I also was down there one summer for the C4 (plastic explosives) training part of my Assault Pioneer course (Engineer/Infantry cross-training course). Had a great time down there, at 19 years old the time, couldn't get over getting a carton of smokes for $4 and a 26 ounce bottle of booze for $7.....ah the good ol days
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  14.    #14  
    iiǝɯosǝʍɐ

I meant:
    awesome!!
    What a cool guy, that Rod Whitby.
    Does this show where the developer is currently located or where they registered?
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by hrminer92 View Post
    Does this show where the developer is currently located or where they registered?
    I suppose whatever location the developer chooses.
    Ok. I was curious who was SW of Parkston, SD.
    Just submitted my marker.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    Quote Originally Posted by rsanchez1 View Post
    What a cool guy, that Rod Whitby.
    nowthatfunny
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast