1.    #1  
    I have been working on a Media Sync application for the Pre for a few months. It is coming along pretty well. This app is no way related to the one created by mayonaise1091, but we both happen to have to same name for our application. With that being said, it is still a ways from being ready for any kind of release, but I wanted to give everyone a preview. PreSync does not require the phone to act like a Ipod(aka media sync mode) and currently syncs music and playlists wirelessly, via usb mode or media sync mode, and wired while out of usb mode.

In the future I will be adding support for syncing other video and pictures, as well as tag support and possibly music and movie playback if desired.

Here is a short quick video of a very early build just to give a small preview of what PreSync looks like and how it functions. It had an error in the video that I should have cut out at the end, but I have been so busy I don't have time to edit or redo it so ignore that part, it has since been fixed.

Well, before something else... congratulations!!

Youtube is in block here, in office... There is some screenshots??

Sync with... what? Windows Media Player? Winamp? ITunes? :?

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    It was a bit difficult to understand how the application is used.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rnp View Post
    Well, before something else... congratulations!!

Youtube is in block here, in office... There is some screenshots??

Sync with... what? Windows Media Player? Winamp? ITunes? :?

Best Regards...
    Thanks. I'll try to post some screenshots later. It Syncs your PC music folder and playlists to your Pre.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by gollyzila View Post
    It was a bit difficult to understand how the application is used.
    Yea Ill give a more detailed description later, but the reason you probably had trouble following the video is because much of the user interaction is done using mouse gestures in the gesture area of the program(the big grey area on the bottom). The first "pane" (the name i call the separate windows) is the music folder with full computer browsing capabilities and the other two represent playlists. You simply drag music to them from other panes and a playlist is created automatically.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Are these the same? They seem to have the same app name:

http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...g-your-pc.html
    Nope. That is just a coincidence. I explained it in the first post.
    Quote Originally Posted by drahgon View Post
    Nope. That is just a coincidence. I explained it in the first post.
    Sorry I missed that. I didn't think apps could have the same name. But that's what happens when I think!

Looking forward to seeing this!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Sorry I missed that. I didn't think apps could have the same name. But that's what happens when I think!

Looking forward to seeing this!
    You'll hurt someone next time... Possibly yourself..

But I hope this lnds insync with the new phones

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums