"space bar" will pause
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

2.    #302  
    "." will advance one frame at a time. Space bar to start play-back

3.    #303  
    "a" to rewind how many frame i don't know. look like 30 sec.

4.    #304  
    If someone will make a full set of Key-Commands, I will add it to the OP.

The info in post #301 dose not mach with our Keyboard.
    Last edited by warlord9159; 01/06/2011 at 02:34 PM.

5.    #305  
    Their might be a command to sync audio but I can't find the key.
    This would help when in play mode and you see the vid is not in sync audio
    "+ or - adjust audio delay by +/- 0.1 second"

I hope that we will have on screen controls, warlord9159 thanks for the controls info !
    Last edited by Filipxy; 01/06/2011 at 02:10 PM.
  7.    #307  
    has anyone got "Matroska" files to play?

Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Still experiencing slowness with Pre- on UK @ 1gz
    Sprint Palm Pre-
  9.    #309  
    "M" for mute but can't find the un-mute key

Wow, just copied over the new binary and replaced that Rod posted about, on my UberKernel 1ghz overclocked Pre and it now plays AVI files perfectly! Awesome! Thanks so much!
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    ok so I'm running on a Sprint Pre, Uberkernel 250/800 screenstate. I have updated the executable file and the video choppiness is all but gone so thank you very much guys! I'm still having some audio/video sync issues but this is already a huge step in the right direction.
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    I would love to have OGG and FLAC support, but it's not currently feasible. To add additional codec support, I'd have to convert the app into a hybrid SDK/PDK app and use SDL audio for playback instead of HTML5 audio. The problem with doing this is I could no longer use the webOS media indexing API to retrieve the list of songs/albums/artists/genres/playlists because the media indexer only recognizes the currently supported audio formats (MP3, AAC, WAV, etc.). I'd have to write my own media indexer service that ran in the background to pick up all the new supported files. It's just not feasible for me to do this.
    Just a heads up to everyone for something to look forward to in the near future... Me and fellow user nyuepik are working on doing all of that and incorporating it into a brand new music player.
    Developer of: FFplayer - a file/folder based music player. FFplayer home
    Quote Originally Posted by RealMayo View Post
    Just a heads up to everyone for something to look forward to in the near future... Me and fellow user nyuepik are working on doing all of that and incorporating it into a brand new music player.
    Perhaps we're thinking of two different solutions because I'm surprised you'd want to re-create the media indexer whose purpose would be to allow the music app to browse music by tag data. I know you're much more interested in browsing your music by folders. So are you really planning on creating a background service to index the music on the device and parse all of the tag data from the files allowing a music app to browse by song, artist, album, genre, or playlist? Or are you referring to creating an app to browse the file system for any music file?
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    Replace the mplayer executable with this one:

http://ompldr.org/vNnY0NA/mplayer

Everyone who was having problems with UberKernel with chomper's binary, please replace the /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/chomper.app.mplayer/mplayer binary with the one above. Make sure you chmod ugo+x the file after you copy it in (or just reboot the phone to achieve the same thing).

-- Rod
    I replaced the binary with the new one, and on my Sprint Pre minus, Mplayer is now working correctly!
    I should note this is with Uberkernel installed.

No more slow playback on a VCD/MPEG1 file.

A big "Thanks!" to the community coming together to make this happen!
    I'll think I'll have to make some donations tonight when I get home.
    I know this may seem like a stupid question but does the latest mod for uberkernel make using mplayer possible for any OC'd Palm Pre? I have mine OC'd with the sr71 blackbird. Will this work for me?
    i replaced the file on my Pre- with UberKernel and .avi .mov and .mpg4 run well but .flv and .wmv the audio sync off
  17.    #317  
    Me won't to test when ready please

18.    #318  
    Quote Originally Posted by zulfaqar621 View Post
    I know this may seem like a stupid question but does the latest mod for uberkernel make using mplayer possible for any OC'd Palm Pre? I have mine OC'd with the sr71 blackbird. Will this work for me?
    You should be fine. I"M running 105 kernel and all good here
    just test and see.

Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    Perhaps we're thinking of two different solutions
    The plan is not to recreate the MediaIndexer but instead to use it in conjuction with additional scripts (or service) which would read the tag info of FLAC files etc. Therfore a global genre, artist, album, etc listing could be achieved by having the MediaIndexer read all MP3s etc while custom code would read all FLACs etc. Of course we're still in the very early stages of all of this, and it will be a PDK/SDK hybrid app.
    Developer of: FFplayer - a file/folder based music player. FFplayer home
    The plan is not to recreate the MediaIndexer but instead to use it in conjuction with additional scripts (or service) which would read the tag info of FLAC files etc. Therfore a global genre, artist, album, etc listing could be achieved by having the MediaIndexer read all MP3s etc while custom code would read all FLACs etc. Of course we're still in the very early stages of all of this, and it will be a PDK/SDK hybrid app.
    I'm interested to see what you come up with.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami