1.    #1  
    So I know that the WebOS 2.0 SDK/PDK has been out for a while, but I have a question about it.

I can assume that developers have been making apps with it, but have these apps been released? Do they work on WebOS 1.4.5?

Or when all of our devices are updated to WebOS 2.0 will we see an influx of apps in the catalog.

Are the apps any more advanced? Like do they use the SDK/PDK hybrid that Palm was talking about back in september?
    The hybrids should work with 1.4.5, but they're not officially supported in the App Catalog for 1.4.5. A perfect example is wIRC.
    These kind of apps should roll out whenever 2.0.x goes wild
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
  3.    #3  
    Are these apps available right now on the Pre 2?
    not available for pre 2, the catalog has to be updated
  5.    #5  
    ok, so hopefully like 180,000 apps have already been made with webOS 2.0 SDK and they just havent released them yet.... right? ....right?
    Quote Originally Posted by rmausser View Post
    ok, so hopefully like 180,000 apps have already been made with webOS 2.0 SDK and they just havent released them yet.... right? ....right?
    Possibly. Palm may have been shrewd in allowing a backlog of new apps to build up for 2.0 rollout day. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.
    Quote Originally Posted by semprance View Post
    Possibly. Palm may have been shrewd in allowing a backlog of new apps to build up for 2.0 rollout day. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.
    And what about those 500 HP apps developed just after the buyout. I've only seen 2 or 3 released so far. Are they stockpiling these, and perhaps taking the chance to upgrade them to 2.x? Or even Enyo?