Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes
    Did the source for this ever get released?
    Quote Originally Posted by nkay08 View Post
    could someone reupload the cime for pre?
    I really wanna experiment with this...
    chomper.service.cime_1.0.0_pre_armv7.ipk
    I downloaded .jad & .jar for operamini6.5 put it in the root of the pre3 as well as the jvm folder as well as the DCIM folder and the JVM gives errors whatever I do including offering the URL ...how can I get the darn stuff on the phone working ...I am a novice!!
    link for Mplayer
    Quote Originally Posted by patapoof View Post
    I downloaded .jad & .jar for operamini6.5 put it in the root of the pre3 as well as the jvm folder as well as the DCIM folder and the JVM gives errors whatever I do including offering the URL ...how can I get the darn stuff on the phone working ...I am a novice!!
    I may have read either only operamini 6 or operamini 5 work with this JVM. try one of those.
    link for Mplayer
    Quote Originally Posted by NickVTPre View Post
    I may have read either only operamini 6 or operamini 5 work with this JVM. try one of those.
    Thanks. I may try but I purchased Advanced Browser which seems to do well ...I will see about the prior versons and report if I do...
    Does this install .jar files on the palm pixi plus mobile?
    I have tons of .jar games and apps but have no idea about how to install them on the palm pixi + mobile
    Does anyone have the link for the chomper arm6.ipk, so that it will be compatible with my palm pixi + ? or please let me know if anyone has tried the above chomper arm7.ipk on palm pixi + and if it works chomper.service.cime_1.0.0_pre_armv7.ipk.

Also do we have to download cime apart from the chomper arm 6 for the palm pixi + ?
    Quote Originally Posted by mobile_surfer View Post
    Does anyone have the link for the chomper arm6.ipk, so that it will be compatible with my palm pixi + ? or please let me know if anyone has tried the above chomper arm7.ipk on palm pixi + and if it works chomper.service.cime_1.0.0_pre_armv7.ipk.

Also do we have to download cime apart from the chomper arm 6 for the palm pixi + ?
    http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...6Wf1At57Nj1OSA
    Thanks, But this is still again an armv7.ipk which will not work on my pixi plus mobile
    Quote Originally Posted by mobile_surfer View Post
    Thanks, But this is still again an armv7.ipk which will not work on my pixi plus mobile
    try the older arm version or thers on here below ...I don't know more ...sorry for the wrong info...
    Last edited by patapoof; 01/20/2012 at 07:31 PM. Reason: mor
    I finally got this to work on my pixi. I got the chomper.service.cime_1.0.0_pixi_armv6.ipk file. I got it from a Chinese site. I think the link is here somewhere.

I uploaded the file to media fire, but since this if my first post, I cannot put the full link.
    MediaFire:
    www .mediafire.com/?isrz3y7s3vltzxe

Just remove the extra space.

I was able to install and run Pre JVM in my Pixi. I installed the chomper.service.cime_1.0.0_pixi_armv6.ipk and the chomper.app.prejvm_0.6.0_armv6_pixi.ipk using WebOSQuickInstall. I got not errors.

I downloaded opera mini and followed the steps in post #103. I used the jar file attached to that post.

1. Download it to your Palm Pre for example /media/internal/
    2. Go and open PreJvm.
    3. Click "Install Application" twice.
    4. Press "Sym" key on Palm Pre to enable Qwerty mode and being able to type.
    (This step was different. I had to activate first the Qwerty in the PreJVM. Select menu in the right down corner of the screen, them select the first option, the one that have the Chinese characters. Change to Qwerty . Them press the sym key on the Pixi. Now you should be able to type the location of the file)
    5. Type: file:////media/internal/opera-mini-4.0.jar
    6. Click on "Menu" and choose "Install"
    7. Click yes and all goes fine.

It work. I also try a lot of 320x400 jar game files. Most of them work, but there is not sound.
    Last edited by cquintero19; 02/21/2012 at 04:39 PM.
    if jar files can run can someone try whatsapp jar file and let me know if its possible to use whatsapp jar also does this work on the newer webos devices veer and pre 3
    antonio2k and Rnp like this.
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by devil.insulted View Post
    if jar files can run can someone try whatsapp jar file and let me know if its possible to use whatsapp jar also does this work on the newer webos devices veer and pre 3
    I've tried WhatsApp.jar , It ask for my phone number and my country, but it keeps "connecting" permanently.
    Last edited by antonio2k; 02/17/2012 at 03:33 AM.
    Finally, I installed JVM and Opera 4.0 but we must run Opera under JVM and the browser is not smooth, can't recognized font. Web browser of Pre still OK.
    Treo 650>Pre3
    Hey guys, i seriously need some help here. i have a pre, running 1.4.5.
    i tried both of the pre JVM 0.5 and 0.6 but both of them showing error, "java.lang.Null pointer Exception." and closing automatically. i have CIME installed..dont know what i am missing here, do i need some kind of patch to work it on pre 1.4.5?

Quote Originally Posted by cmlx View Post
    Source Link

WebOS 1.45 user:
    Put glibc-patch.tgz to ./lib/, don't forget make master mode ON for internalz.
    does anyone know where can i get that patch? i saw the chinese thread as well but it seems i need root access to write the codes..and i dont know how, is there a simpler method to get the patch? .i am not really sure..can someone shed some light please? thanks in advance..cheers.
    Quote Originally Posted by cquintero19 View Post
    5. Type: file:////media/internal/opera-mini-4.0.jar
    6. Click on "Menu" and choose "Install"
    7. Click yes and all goes fine.
    I have tested to install WhatsApp with the chomper.app.prejvm_0.6.0_armv7_pre.ipk on my Veer, but the Touchscreen makes some problems.

Now I have find a way to navigate through the menu via the keyboard, but I can't find the right key/shortcut to confirm the installation :-(

Knows somebody of you a key/shortcut?

Regards
    Christian
    Does anybody have the files of the following page?

http://bbs.zoopda.com/thread-98856-1-1.html

It's a special version of PreJVM for the Veer.
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast