Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Hi guys, we've been working on a multi-panel Twitter client for our beloved WebOS devices for the last couple of months and are about to roll out the first beta.

Check us out on @CarbonWebOS or Carbon, Twitter Client for "the" WebOS for the details and announcements on Features, Screenshots and all the goodies.

Once we're on, we'll post all the available screenshots & videos along with the grand list of features here, for now catch us on twitter @CarbonWebOS

Halo at us...
    Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    Sounds snazzy.
    I was thinking a multi-panel twitter client would be cool with Enyo next year, but it's cool to see someone already attempting this.
    Peace, Freedom, Prosperity.

If you have a complaint/request relating to webOS please use the Feedback & Feature Requests Form at the official site.
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Great to see you already interested in multi-panel feature, wait 'till we announce the rest of the goodies
    Excited
    As with mamouton, if you need a beta tester I'm more than happy to help.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    looks cool! I wil beta test also if needed!
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    thank you for interest guys, this is really motivating, why don't you guys DM your emails to @CarbonWebOS and we'll put you on the list for the first Beta v.0.9.1b distribution? Waiting for your email addresses.
    I'm not publicly tweeting my personal email, thanks!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I'm not publicly tweeting my personal email, thanks!
    A DM is like a private message.
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    We've got 2 more spots for beta testers, DM us your email address to @CarbonWebOS on twitter. Pixi & 2.0 devices are most welcome
    Twitter: @dot1ne
    Quote Originally Posted by dotone View Post
    We've got 2 more spots for beta testers, DM us your email address to @CarbonWebOS on twitter. Pixi & 2.0 devices are most welcome
    I can test on Pre, Pixi, and Pre 2, and on a range of webOS versions.

-- Rod
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Hey Rod, that'd be awesome... could you DM us your e-mail on @carbonwebos twitter? or PM it here?
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Screenshots and a Videos are coming up... and a grand list of features. Meanwhile we closed the Beta program today with a great number of community members.

What a community, lovely people, we filled all our beta slots in one day, who knew that could be done, now onto ticking the tasks and shipping the v.0.9.1b
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Check these out, tweaking up Carbon app icon:

Putting the last touches on the Splash screen...

Tell us what you think, after all it's your app...

Timeline, Compose and some other screenshots are coming up after we finish polishing'em up

Hit us up on twitter and show some love @CarbonWebOS
    very nice looking program. Let me know if you still need beta testers.. it would be coming from a zodiac twitter account
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    Hopefully this will be a twitter client where functionality and efficiency of use will come first.

Did you guys see the review of efficiency that I did of all the existing Twitter clients a couple of months ago?

Look in my twitpic photo stream for the results (they were tweeted at the time).

-- Rod
    This app seems beautiful ! I just hope it will be reasonnably fast (because Spaz takes about 6-7 seconds to load on my OC'd pixi). I can't wait to beta-test it :-)
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    @Rod, we actually had the number of tweets that screen could hold and their visibility a priority. We actually did take your test into consideration at the time of designing.

Carbon shows 3-4 tweets a screen on Pre on default size. You're gonnal like that in our next screenshot batch. Thanks for the tip, feel free to point any other concern, feature or expectation.

@simsor, although we load 4 panels at startup as opposed to just one timeline, we've been beating our benchmarked data everytime, it loads in about 3 seconds on a Pre plus with no OC so far, though some more optimization are due. You'll get to see that in the beta release that is smelling good in the kitchen
    can't wait for this!!
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast