Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Quote Originally Posted by dotone View Post
    Hi guys, we've been working on a multi-panel Twitter client for our beloved WebOS devices for the last couple of months and are about to roll out the first beta.

Check us out on @CarbonWebOS or Carbon, Twitter Client for "the" WebOS for the details and announcements on Features, Screenshots and all the goodies.

Once we're on, we'll post all the available screenshots & videos along with the grand list of features here, for now catch us on twitter @CarbonWebOS

Halo at us...
    I just bought Carbon for Twitter app from the Touchpad app catalog. It installed version 1.2.1 (may 2011). As soon as i launch the app, it gives me error code 400 and nothing happens. this is an old version the HP catalog is spewing out. The developer had updated the app in April 2012.

Does anyone know how to update the app to the latest version for touchpad?. The palm pre version of the app shows 1.2.4.
    Sent via HP TouchPad using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by palmpre06062009 View Post
    I just bought Carbon for Twitter app from the Touchpad app catalog. It installed version 1.2.1 (may 2011). As soon as i launch the app, it gives me error code 400 and nothing happens. this is an old version the HP catalog is spewing out. The developer had updated the app in April 2012.

Does anyone know how to update the app to the latest version for touchpad?. The palm pre version of the app shows 1.2.4.
    no idea...sounds wrong...i use carbon everyday on touchpad and pre 3 works great...is there an app update when you go to software updates app?
    Quote Originally Posted by spork141 View Post
    no idea...sounds wrong...i use carbon everyday on touchpad and pre 3 works great...is there an app update when you go to software updates app?
    I tried to update...there is no update for carbon. can u please tell me the app version for the touchpad? mine shows 1.2.1 from may 2011. thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by palmpre06062009 View Post
    I tried to update...there is no update for carbon. can u please tell me the app version for the touchpad? mine shows 1.2.1 from may 2011. thanks.
    From HP catalog link

https://developer.palm.com/appredire...dlines.carbon#

it shows version 1.2.4. I got the correct version for the palm pre, but got 1.2.1 for HP Touchpad. Hence, it doesn't work at all on Touchpad. Wish somebody can help. Damn this.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456