Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Pretty interested. I can't wait to see more screenshots.
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Here goes some of the timeline screenshots, check'em out...

Don't forget to check us out on twitter @CarbonWebOS, show some love!
    Twitter: @dot1ne
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Did any of our friends in here checkout the above screenshots? Shout out... Halo at us...
    I am wondering why my name wasn't in a screenshot. LOL! That looks nice I can't wait for the email.
    Quote Originally Posted by dotone View Post
    Did any of our friends in here checkout the above screenshots? Shout out... Halo at us...
    They look good to me from a display efficiency point of view. Just waiting for something to test the workflows you've chosen now ...

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    There you have it, Derek's put on a great write up previewing the app along with Screenshots and a Video, check it out here: App Preview: Carbon beta [video] | PreCentral.net | The #1 Palm Pre and Pixi Community
    Nice!
    where i can get it??????
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    It's not public yet, do follow @CarbonWebOS for all the updates, we have a big announcement coming up in a few days, stay tuned.
    Carbon announced they are releasing the first public beta to the beta feeds on February 1st.

(Can't post links for another couple posts)
    twitter.com/#!/CarbonWebOS/status/29538730297532416

Looking forward to it!
    Dotone I PM'ed you. Your app looks great, would love to test it out on my Sprint Pre and unlocked Pre 2.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    There is currently a setting for "Go to first new" or "Go to last new" and this doesn't seem to work for me. It seems no matter which setting you have this on, when you open the app up and it refreshes, you are left at the very top of your timeline on the newest tweet rather than resuming down where you left off. This is sort of a deal breaker for me as I've been used to other twitter clients doing this correctly and don't wish to scroll down from top to bottom trying to find where I left off last. I hope an option to make this work correctly is coming. Otherwise, love the app!

Update: This feature does work correctly only if you leave the app open which I don't normally do. Hope this feature can be implemented to work for after closing the app and then re-opening it. Thanks.
    Last edited by volcom45; 02/01/2011 at 01:46 PM.
    i am getting an error when trying to download... anyone else?
    Worked OK for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by graffix31 View Post
    i am getting an error when trying to download... anyone else?
    It sometimes takes a little while after it appears in the feeds to be downloadable to everyone, I assume due to the server configuration and caching or something like that.
    Any chance of having certain peoples tweets a user selected color so its easier to find them in the timeline?
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    There is currently a setting for "Go to first new" or "Go to last new" and this doesn't seem to work for me. It seems no matter which setting you have this on, when you open the app up and it refreshes, you are left at the very top of your timeline on the newest tweet rather than resuming down where you left off. This is sort of a deal breaker for me as I've been used to other twitter clients doing this correctly and don't wish to scroll down from top to bottom trying to find where I left off last. I hope an option to make this work correctly is coming. Otherwise, love the app!

Update: This feature does work correctly only if you leave the app open which I don't normally do. Hope this feature can be implemented to work for after closing the app and then re-opening it. Thanks.
    I'm having the same issue. Since it is beta, I would assume they will fix it before they release a final version. It is an important feature for me too, otherwise the app is just awesome. This will be my default Twitter app, I hope the "Go to first new" option gets fixed soon.
    I like the app, but it keeps polling/notifying me of new tweets even when I have that option turned off. It kept notifying me while I was on the phone for a job interview. Didn't need the distraction so I un-installed it while the other party was talking.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Make that times two - and it kills the battery. Got a solution on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I like the app, but it keeps polling/notifying me of new tweets even when I have that option turned off. It kept notifying me while I was on the phone for a job interview. Didn't need the distraction so I un-installed it while the other party was talking.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast