Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Just wondering if anyone's had any creative ideas for their apps or just separation Exhibition instances. It's kind of been out of the talking zone for a while.

Some ideas I've had...
    Xbox Live Friends list(oil)
    Facebook feed
    Twitter feed
    Music player remix(DanPLC)

I really don't know the potential behind it all.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    A mode to reliably turn the screen off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    Just wondering if anyone's had any creative ideas for their apps or just separation Exhibition instances. It's kind of been out of the talking zone for a while.

Some ideas I've had...
    Twitter feed

I really don't know the potential behind it all.
    This is real:
    http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...velopment.html
    I would like a customizable RSS reader. That way I can keep up with the Precentral News without opening the app.
    Global Posts
    664 Global Posts
    The weather radar app gave me an idea. An automatically updating traffic map in Exhibition could be useful.
    Timepiece and its alarm list.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Matrix clock.
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
    Voltaire, french writer and Philosopher, 1694-1778

French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.
    I am updating Dealert to support Exhibition mode. It will show a new deal every couple of seconds while in Exhibition.

The update should be out by next week!
    Developer of:

-------------------------------------
    Discuss my apps in my developer forum
    I would like to see some kind of aframework app where you can have widgeds from different apps in exebition.
    I don't like that you only can have 1 app as exebition at a time.
    Or maybe some patch which steps through all exebition apps and show them one after one
  10. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    Stock ticker.
    to go along with dealert it would be nice for the woot app during a woot off to show the new items as they change. i am up for the xbox app as well.
    Global Posts
    156 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratus View Post
    Matrix clock.
    What's a "Matrix Clock"? Do you mean a Binary clock?
    Quote Originally Posted by acidhax View Post
    What's a "Matrix Clock"? Do you mean a Binary clock?
    It's a clock app, I think you can find it in Preware (or the app catalog) It just makes your screen look like the "falling code" from the movie the Matrix.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    A stock ticker would actually be pretty useful, I'd also like something to display your tasks for today.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    i used to have the matrix clock app. but after updating to 2.1 the time was wrong so i got rid of it.
    Dealert's update has been released! Check out the Exhibition Mode support in this quick Video I threw together...

Let me know what you think!
    Developer of:

Quote Originally Posted by Kev1000000 View Post
    Dealert's update has been released! Check out the Exhibition Mode support in this quick Video I threw together...

Let me know what you think!
    It looks very nice!
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    Global Posts
    664 Global Posts
    Cool. Does it auto rotate through the deals?
    Quote Originally Posted by spare View Post
    Cool. Does it auto rotate through the deals?
    Absolutely!
    Developer of:

Global Posts
    664 Global Posts
    Sweet. I already own Dealert of course.

Now someone make an exhibition rss app with similar functionality so I don't have to deal with pin lock just to read a feed plz!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast