1.    #1  
    Okay, I am getting started with some app and/or patch development and I have played around a bit in the SDK. I figured something as simple as changing the wallpaper would be no big deal, but the background went total white. So, I thought I would play with some themes and patches from Preware. But now I just want to "Dr." the SDK back to default. I have deleted and re-copied the image file and it retained what was there before and I have removed and re-installed the SDK and it still retained what was there.

Any help would be appreciated.
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    I think you just need to delete the virtual machine.

start up virtualbox, then delete the machine. then start the emulator using palm-emulator, and it will rebuild the virtual machine, which should be back to defaults.

I just tried it, and it seemed to work. all of the apps/settings were gone, just like if it were doctored.
    neathings - neatˇthings and apps for webOS
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by pomokey View Post
    I think you just need to delete the virtual machine.

start up virtualbox, then delete the machine. then start the emulator using palm-emulator, and it will rebuild the virtual machine, which should be back to defaults.

I just tried it, and it seemed to work. all of the apps/settings were gone, just like if it were doctored.
    Thank you so much. That did it!
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups