1.    #1  
    Anyone living in New Orleans who would like to teach me app development using Ares... willing to pay.
    I have a hunch you might have a hard time narrowing down a developer to a specific city. You might want to instead try some of the tutorials on Home - HP Palm Developer Center and then post back here when you get stuck.
    Developer of: FFplayer - a file/folder based music player. FFplayer home
    I would have helped you for free a year ago, now I'm learning new languages due to Palms failure which in turn is due to their laziness
    Last edited by abegee; 12/08/2010 at 02:41 AM.
  4. ird
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by abegee View Post
    I would have helped you for free a year ago, now I'm learning new languages do to Palms failure which in turn is due to their laziness
    There's a joke in there somewhere.
    yeah I forgot to add the smiley , actually right now my new languages are server side stuff for some apps I'm thinking of making, and I'm also trying to understand the whole node.jsjsjs $thingy$.
    I can help you as much as I can (over email and PM)
    I have made all my apps in Ares, and I am still learning too..
    But I can tell you what I know and how to do some basic stuff....
    webOSroundup and Project Macaw contributor
    Remember, if I helped you, please click on the little or ♥ to the right
    My recommendation is to register for the Enyo early access program when it opens up. From the dev day presentations, it looks like Enyo will integrate very nicely with Ares, so it should allow you to do more with Ares.