1.    #1  
    How can I access my sqlite databases when they are on the emulator? I have the firefox extension "SQLite Manager".

Also, where on the actual pre are the databases stored? I looked in the .appstorage folder and all I saw was a database from an app I downloaded, not mine. I know the database was created because I've verified I can insert and retrieve data using the palm-log.
    In the ".app-storage" folder, there'll be a folder for your app. In that folder, you'll have a .db file for your app. It'll be a 16-digit long number.
    Quote Originally Posted by appsotutely View Post
    In the ".app-storage" folder, there'll be a folder for your app. In that folder, you'll have a .db file for your app. It'll be a 16-digit long number.
    That's only if your db was created with the ext: prefix. If you left it off, I do believe they're stored in some other mythical place.
    Doug Meerschaert
    NoInsultSoftware.com

Apps: Scratch, GasMath, CheckMath
    Quote Originally Posted by Planesdragon View Post
    That's only if your db was created with the ext: prefix. If you left it off, I do believe they're stored in some other mythical place.
    Ahh, yes, good point ... I think the non-ext databases are stored in your application's folder, but I'd have to test it to be sure.
  5.    #5  
    Is there a way to access those files on the emulator? I found it on my device.
    Yes, you can use novaterm or putty. Connect to localhost on port 5522 ussing SSH.