Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    I've decided to begin development of a multi-platform app which I figured shall start with webOS... however I can't login to the sites above.

I did one time a few weeks ago (and used Ares) .. but now I can only reset my password but not login.

The login forms says my username is not recognized but .. again, I can reset my password. Additionally, trying to 'sign-up' stops me by saying my email address is already registered.

Anyone else had the same experience?

* additionally, ares.palm.com says 'you do not have java' in red at the bottom.. this is incorrect.
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    well well... the email from palm webos dev states that my registered nickname was 'com' ... i didnt think this was valid but trusted it as it was generated by their servers during registration ( a while back ) ..

got my username figured out... anyways, interesting
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    well well... the email from palm webos dev states that my registered nickname was 'com' ... i didnt think this was valid but trusted it as it was generated by their servers during registration ( a while back ) ..

got my username figured out... anyways, interesting
    email verbatim..
    Palm webOSDev to me
    show details 9/12/09
    Hello,

A username reminder has been requested for your Welcome to webOSdev - Palm account.

Your username is com.

To login to your account, click on the link below.

http://developer.palm.com/index.php?...ser&view=login

Thank you.