I successfully installed this from an email attachment via Internalz.
My testing showed the following:
* The install via Internalz led to a Luna restart
* I then switched to Airplane mode and went outside
* I did the ##GPS# routine in the Phone app, and after about 2 minutes of trying it came back with poor accuracy of 1756
* I tried to acquire my position again and it improved to stated accuracy of 141, still not good
* I did a device restart, just to be sure the patch was in place
* I did the ##GPS# routine in the Phone app again, and after about 2 minutes of trying it came back with poor accuracy of 141, still not good
* I turned on WiFi and ran Google Maps; the accuracy circle was pretty huge, and my location was off by about a quarter mile
All in all I tested for about 20 minutes, and sadly I was not able to get a good result. I don't have GPSFix running in the background, but I did also try running it once manually; it had no noticeable effect.
I'd be happy to continue testing, if anyone has any suggestions as to how to go about that to get a good result. I plan on doing some more testing on my own this afternoon as I travel around campus.