1.    #1  
    I updated my Preware on Saturday and it has since disappeared. The icon is gone and it doesnt show up as being installed. I try to install it with WebOS Quick Install I get an invalid feed url message. How can I get Preware reinstalled on my Pre?
    Try rebooting your phone first?
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
  3.    #3  
    I have rebooted and still nothing.
  4.    #4  
    I just tried with the stand alone Preware Installer...I get a message stating that Preware is now installed and that the phone may be unresponsive during the Java restart. I then exit out of developer mode and restart the phone and there is nothing there. No Preware or any indication of it being installed. I checked the Device Info and Preware is not listed as being installed on the phone.
    What version of webOS are you running?
  6.    #6  
    Version 1.4.5
    Do you have an active data connection on your Pre while you are trying to install Preware?
  8.    #8  
    Yes I do, I have a good, steady, reliable connection where I'm at
    Do you have Internalz installed on your phone? If so, browse to /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/ and see if "org.webosinternals.preware" is listed.

I really don't know what else to tell you...
    Last edited by Garrett92C; 11/15/2010 at 12:23 PM.
  10.    #10  
    Thank you Garrett92C and Rush. I will keep at it, eventually I will get it!
    Type "Preware" into Universal Search and see if it pops up...